Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Civil War II if Trump Goes?
Yes 26 34.67%
No 42 56.00%
I don't know/Not sure/Maybe 7 9.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 06:06 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
Someone explain to me how exactly this civil war would work. How would you split the country into liberals v no liberals because there are liberals in every state, city and town. How would you kick them out of your territory during this civil war? Would you go around knocking on doors and ask questions? What if someone failed your test but refused to eave their home? Do you shoot them at that point?

Because all of that sounds like you know who....ISIS who does out questions about Islam and beheads you if you can't pass. The Nazis also forced millions of people to flee before gassing them. I think you have a serious logistical problem right off the bat in this mythical civil war you'd wage in order to purge liberals. I suppose you could look at voter records and kill anyone who voted Democrat, but what do you do to a family where one parent voted Democrat while the other for GOP? Tear them apart?

Take some Tums people and calm down.
Sounds to me as if it would go down similar to the first one, poorly planned, driven by emotion, the 'plan' is to destroy the USA, & only the smallest % of the American people would benefit.

Old 08-18-2017, 06:38 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
No as long as another conservative-ish person is president.

Trumps buffoonery is alienating many of his non crazy supporters. Note this does NOT mean they support the Dems. With Pence they still get their SC picks, corporate cronyism etc.

Old 08-18-2017, 06:46 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
If the left succeeds in removing Trump, would there be a Civil War II?
How is 'the left' going to remove Trump? Only the Congress can do it, and it is controlled by GOP.

Old 08-18-2017, 06:50 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
The only goal of the Anerican left and their allies in the media and the establishment is to destroy President Trump and remove him from office. If that happens, will Civil War II ensue?
The right has been calling for a civil war for well over a decade now, because they can't get sane people to see the world through their perverted lenses.

It seems you've elected a useful idiot (Trump) to be the catalyst, and potentially a martyr (hopefully not talking about actual death here, but if he is removed).

The BEST thing that could happen for America is for Trump to step down, citing health issues*, and let the country get back to the business of being the best place on earth.

*He may not actually have physical health issues, and I doubt he'll admit to his obvious mental frailty, but he could certainly lie about some made up condition. He has shown that (lying) to be one of his only true strengths.

Old 08-18-2017, 06:54 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
It may not even get that far. Many are not happy about the Left tearing out the nation's history, regardless of whether Trump is still officially the president.

Old 08-18-2017, 07:13 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
*He may not actually have physical health issues, and I doubt he'll admit to his obvious mental frailty, but he could certainly lie about some made up condition. He has shown that (lying) to be one of his only true strengths.
Crippling bone spurs, perhaps?

Old 08-18-2017, 07:18 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
The right has been calling for a civil war for well over a decade now, because they can't get sane people to see the world through their perverted lenses.

It seems you've elected a useful idiot (Trump) to be the catalyst, and potentially a martyr (hopefully not talking about actual death here, but if he is removed).

The BEST thing that could happen for America is for Trump to step down, citing health issues*, and let the country get back to the business of being the best place on earth.

You're right. Another 'option' is a behind-the scenes plea bargain, so to speak.

Never fear! () he'll claim Victory! no matter how it goes down.

Old 08-18-2017, 07:19 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Crippling bone spurs, perhaps?
I was thinking massive heart failure, and he has to travel to Moscow to reclaim his heart and bring it back to America to have a doctor take a look.....

Old 08-18-2017, 07:25 AM

628 posts, read 695,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
No as long as another conservative-ish person is president.

Trumps buffoonery is alienating many of his non crazy supporters. Note this does NOT mean they support the Dems. With Pence they still get their SC picks, corporate cronyism etc.

Why does the President have to be CONSERVATIVE.
What happen to the best person for the job?

Reps are not always correct nor or Dems

Old 08-18-2017, 07:29 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaJoy View Post
#45 does not think before he speaks! This is the 1st time in my life I have seen a President act like TRUMP! The man is a liar!
I have been voting for more than four decades and I have never before seen anyone like him in high public office, and that is not a compliment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies