Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 10:28 AM

12,969 posts, read 9,651,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Mama should feel bad about herself for raising a leftist degenerate.
You are so wrong for saying that. She is a grieving mother and entitled to feel the way she does. Your comment says so much about the person you are, and what's really wrong with this country. No matter your politics, what about having just a little bit of human decency. If I see somebody hurting or in need, I'm not going to ask them what party they support, nor would I care. Her daughter didn't deserve that.

Last edited by ipaper; 08-18-2017 at 10:40 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2017, 10:29 AM

2,274 posts, read 1,338,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Heather's Mother Susan Bro is refusing to speak with Trump even though he is trying to contact her. Her position is she will not forgive him for morally equating what her daughter did, peaceful protest, with what the white supremacist and KKK did, namely spewing racial hate and engaging in deadly violence.

I agree with Ms. Bro's position, as do the majority of Americans, and may her beautiful daughter, who stood up for her beliefs and values, RIP.
Her daughter's blood is on Trump's hands. He is directly responsible for creating an environment where Neo Nazis and white supremacists feel like POTUS is a partner in their fight for a white ethno state and he has done absolutely nothing to dispel this belief.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:31 AM

19,626 posts, read 12,218,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Every mother wants her child's life to mean something.

Have you you no decency?
This is the best they can do for her? I wonder how many people are so saturated in these extreme political divisions that it completely defines who they are.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:34 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,626,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
She's obviously not so grieved that she'll miss an opportunity to participate in the political martyrization of her misguided child. Were something like this to happen to my child, I can't imagine I'd be involved in political debates of any kind. She's a bad mom.
Boy, you conservatives have a messed up and self-serving way of looking at things, dontcha? If an innocent child of mine were murdered in cold blood, and the President of the United States of America went on national television and essentially said that there was no significant difference between my child and the nazi swine who murdered her, you can damn well bet I would have something to say about it - as loud and as often as I could. And if you wouldn't do the same, you're not fit to be a parent.

She is not the one who politicized her daughter's death - the Trump creature is. Trump dragged her dead and mangled daughter into the middle of this, and I applaud her for standing up to the right-wing scum who insulted her child.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Every mother wants her child's life to mean something.

Have you you no decency?
No, not an ounce, but yet the left is such bad people.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:41 AM

13,510 posts, read 17,032,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Mama should feel bad about herself for raising a leftist degenerate.
Another basement dwelling right wing internet warrior who may one day snap and run some people over.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:42 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Time to remind myself and others that the best way to deal with on-line trolls is to ignore them. My ignore list has expanded exponentially over the past few days, and it looks like there are more additions to come.
Excellent reminder.

Some of these posts are truly repulsive.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:45 AM

2,690 posts, read 4,219,316 times
Oh oh. Wait until Trumpty Dumpty hears that Heather Heyer's mother refuses to speak to him. He'll probably be tweeting insults at her next.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Excellent reminder.

Some of these posts are truly repulsive.
It's unbelievable how mean spirited and hateful some people lives are. But, they can call the left and liberals every name in the book, and look at what they are saying about this woman and her dead daughter.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:49 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,658,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Heather's Mother Susan Bro is refusing to speak with Trump even though he is trying to contact her. Her position is she will not forgive him for morally equating what her daughter did, peaceful protest, with what the white supremacist and KKK did, namely spewing racial hate and engaging in deadly violence.

I agree with Ms. Bro's position, as do the majority of Americans, and may her beautiful daughter, who stood up for her beliefs and values, RIP.

Bless her!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies