U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 02:49 PM

524 posts, read 167,036 times

Advertisements

The USSR commie regime were producers of very believable propaganda just as the Germans were. The same things are happening now in America to create division and keep the power of the global communists going. False flags and propaganda are permeating the news media. The news media has become a big source of brainwashing of the unknowing public. Be careful of what you think and believe without strong evidence and facts.
The main reason that the GOP and Republicans are hated so much by leftist-democrats in the general population itself is because of propaganda.

Here is an interesting read for you.

https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...on-in-pictures
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2017, 04:28 PM

7,236 posts, read 2,995,648 times
No surprise. Antifas are Commies plain and simple. And there's only one good kind of Commie!

Old 08-18-2017, 04:44 PM

21,621 posts, read 11,064,579 times
Of course... on their communist website they will use division to destroy our Constitution, our history.. the website looks like the radical left website. They are the same people. It is all the left propaganda with Americans and signs..
The Communist website.. hello Communists
Communist Party USA – cpusa.org

Old 08-18-2017, 05:03 PM

4,942 posts, read 1,939,982 times
Correction it is the alt-right that is racist and desperate to regather the ignorant GOP to the fold.

They are only ones that believe these messages if you keep saying it enough.

Old 08-18-2017, 08:40 PM

7,236 posts, read 2,995,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Correction it is the alt-right that is racist and desperate to regather the ignorant GOP to the fold.

They are only ones that believe these messages if you keep saying it enough.
You remind us of Pee Wee Herman---- "I know you are but what am I?"

Old 08-18-2017, 08:59 PM

18,628 posts, read 6,702,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
You do know that all you're going to get is

and/or

Stop trying to reason with children. You can't win.

See how they instantly try to turn the argument against itself? No reasoning involved whatsoever.
I hate the Republican party for valid reasons. I've watched how they've governed since the 94 Republican Revolution, and it is policy I want no part of.

-I don't want people being able to own machine guns or other weapons that are strictly "anti-personnel"
-As a former Catholic turned athiest, I don't want Christianity shoved down my throat
-I'd like Roe v Wade to stay the law of the land
-I don't want the wealthy to pay ever less in taxes
-I want this country to get a Nationalized Healthcare system, which the Repub's will never support
-I want Citizens United to be overturned
-I don't want the privatization of everything, especially "freeways", firefighters, paramedics and prisons
-Going towards the last point, I have watched the Toll Road frenzy TX and FL have embarked on, and I don't want that ANYWHERE, especially where I would choose to live
-I was against the DOMA

Is that adult enough for you????????

Old 08-20-2017, 09:14 AM

524 posts, read 167,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
I hate the Republican party for valid reasons. I've watched how they've governed since the 94 Republican Revolution, and it is policy I want no part of.

-I don't want people being able to own machine guns or other weapons that are strictly "anti-personnel"
-As a former Catholic turned athiest, I don't want Christianity shoved down my throat
-I want this country to get a Nationalized Healthcare system, which the Repub's will never support
-I don't want the privatization of everything, especially "freeways", firefighters, paramedics and prisons
-Going towards the last point, I have watched the Toll Road frenzy TX and FL have embarked on, and I don't want that ANYWHERE, especially where I would choose to live
-I was against the DOMA

So you are a needy person who believes in a libertarian type of existence supported by a 'big brother' type of collective oversight. You expect people who work and produce things to be responsible for your existence.

You believe in one big umbrella govt. instead of state based democracy based on the citizens decisions and actions.

You talk a big talk, like most of your ilk, but do very little on a local level to actually help or improve the conditions of economic conditions of your respective state or population.

You have an entitled "what can the govt. do should me" mentality instead of trying to find your niche of responsibility and productivity in life. You think the grass will be greener if the laws are changed to suit your opinion.

Basically, you want a libertarian type of free for all existence but you expect big brother to pay for it.

That will never be possible. The things you want are not constitutional or sustainable. You lack understanding of basic cause and effect.

Last edited by Objective Detective; 08-20-2017 at 09:24 AM..

Old 08-20-2017, 09:25 AM

6,382 posts, read 2,716,194 times
I don't think you need Russian propaganda to oppose Trump.

Last edited by TreeBeard; 08-20-2017 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: Rewrote Post

Old 08-20-2017, 09:29 AM

12,243 posts, read 8,018,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post

-I was against the DOMA

You forgot the privatization of schools which is what Devos is all about. We have been fighting that here in my county for a few years. They call themselves the reformers and they have Koch money behind them.

Old 08-20-2017, 09:57 AM

18,628 posts, read 6,702,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective Detective View Post
So you are a needy person who believes in a libertarian type of existence supported by a 'big brother' type of collective oversight. You expect people who work and produce things to be responsible for your existence.

You believe in one big umbrella govt. instead of state based democracy based on the citizens decisions and actions.

You talk a big talk, like most of your ilk, but do very little on a local level to actually help or improve the conditions of economic conditions of your respective state or population.

You have an entitled "what can the govt. do should me" mentality instead of trying to find your niche of responsibility and productivity in life. You think the grass will be greener if the laws are changed to suit your opinion.

Basically, you want a libertarian type of free for all existence but you expect big brother to pay for it.

That will never be possible. The things you want are not constitutional or sustainable. You lack understanding of basic cause and effect.
I guess you haven't followed my posting history, I do work, and not some menial job either. I drive truck city here in Phoenix, putting in over 80 hours/week, so yes.....I WORK!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies