Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2017, 12:52 AM

1,548 posts, read 913,343 times

Advertisements

I'm not against the White Nationalists but I don't get that phrase, "Jews will not replace us". I think whites and Jews can coexist, and have. Or maybe it's a conspiracy thing, they mean that Jews might be orchestrating the browning of the US, even the World.

Old 08-19-2017, 12:55 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanker View Post
I'm not against the White Nationalists but I don't get that phrase, "Jews will not replace us". I think whites and Jews can coexist, and have. Or maybe it's a conspiracy thing, they mean that Jews might be orchestrating the browning of the US, even the World.
That's what they believe: Jews are browning the US. They're behind everything.

The usual nonsensical babble.

And you're not against white nationalists?

Old 08-19-2017, 12:57 AM

3,490 posts, read 3,792,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post

2 for 2, not bad.

Old 08-19-2017, 01:00 AM

1,548 posts, read 913,343 times
Quote:

No. They can have their little club. It's America, baby. There's a club for every freak out there. Knock yourself out.

Old 08-19-2017, 01:02 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
What does what happened in 1933-1945 Nazi Germany have to do with the majority in America being replaced via mass immigration policy and who in power supports it? The entire muslim middle east is anti-Semitic and I don't see any mass immigration plans to replace them. No matter your identity, either you are for mass immigration and anti-white (racist) or you're against it and not anti-white.

Old 08-19-2017, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanker View Post
No. They can have their little club. It's America, baby. There's a club for every freak out there. Knock yourself out.
Oh ok.

Yeah. Agreed.

I thought you believed in their doctrine there for a second.

Old 08-19-2017, 01:09 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:

The Anne Frank Center tweet kind of indicates that they also think so.

Old 08-19-2017, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
The Anne Frank Center tweet kind of indicates that they also think so.
That tweet is straight up creepy. The whole concept of what they're doing over there is...well...a bit off.

Old 08-19-2017, 01:18 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,330,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpie View Post
If only those white supremacists had been around to take the place of Einstein, Meittner. Teller, Oppenheimer, etc during the Manhattan project. THAT would've been a hoot.

Jews are less than 1% of the world's population and beside having earned up to 50% of all Nobel Prizes, they apparently have forced many white Americans to remain uneducated and living in Appalachia.

No wonder people are scared!
50% of the worlds nobel prizes? That is blatantly false.

United States became a huge area for Jewish Nobel Prizes following World War II because many Jewish scientists fled here to escape Nazism. We also gained many german scientists like Wernher von Braun who was the father of the space of the space program and rocket technology and space science in America. We have provided a affluent, rich academic and research environment for scientists to move to or have to come to.

Why do you keep creating ghost accounts?

Old 08-19-2017, 01:20 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpie View Post
Is there some evidence that Jews disproportionately are "for" mass immigration?

Or that there is a problem with a constantly changing gene pool?

Or that Jews are "anti-white"?

In fact, I do not see Jews speaking much about this topic at all. The President has surrounded himself with Jews, both family and appointees. Is he "anti-white" or for "mass immigration"?

You can fret and flounder to you hearts desire, but you cannot stop the gene pool from mixing or people from moving freely about the cabin.

And you will never replace Jews with people who are worried about their menial jobs and heritage being stolen by illegal immigrants. You can try, but Cletus is never going to cure Polio. Maybe because a Jew did it already.
Jewish Americans and their organizations have long been a major force behind efforts to expand immigration. A few minutes on Google should confirm that for you, assuming you're actually interested in understanding the topic. Start here:
Quote:
...in 1965, he proposed and steered to passage the Hart-Celler Act, which eliminated national origins as a consideration for immigration. This was the culminating moment in Celler's 41-year fight to overcome restriction on immigration to the United States based on national origin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies