U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2017, 08:15 AM

10,933 posts, read 5,018,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
In this country, if you are alone and outnumbered, don't say you are pro-democracy, pro-freedom, and pro-Trump.
Sad but true.

The left have become so violent that people have to hide their political views for fear of being assaulted in the streets, this is truly a national shame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2017, 08:17 AM

27,079 posts, read 17,442,645 times
9mm with a load of Gold Dots and a spare mag. If I do so while wearing a MAGA hat does it count as hunting with bait?

Old 08-19-2017, 08:20 AM

10,699 posts, read 10,091,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Didn't work in Barcelona or London.
It doesn't work when a car runs a red light and runs you over either. Some things you just can't predict.

Is that what you were talking about? Random terrorist attacks?

I thought this thread was about something more than that. Maybe I was wrong.

Old 08-19-2017, 08:20 AM

2,906 posts, read 1,516,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Recent events reveal that we are all at risk when we go out in major cities world wide.
My husband just got up on the roof of our second story home. He is at risk at our home.

Believe it or not, I actually feel safer in the major cities as long as I stay away from rallies. When I travel through small towns in the south, I see more people wearing shirts making fun of Hispanics than I did growing up where actual KKK members would interact with me. I didn't know they were KKK until they told me or when they gave me a business card.

Old 08-19-2017, 08:28 AM

12,259 posts, read 11,256,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
It doesn't work when a car runs a red light and runs you over either. Some things you just can't predict.

Is that what you were talking about? Random terrorist attacks?

I thought this thread was about something more than that. Maybe I was wrong.
I think random terrorist attacks was my focus. Should have made that clearer.

Old 08-19-2017, 08:34 AM

10,933 posts, read 5,018,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
My husband just got up on the roof of our second story home. He is at risk at our home.

Believe it or not, I actually feel safer in the major cities as long as I stay away from rallies. When I travel through small towns in the south, I see more people wearing shirts making fun of Hispanics than I did growing up where actual KKK members would interact with me. I didn't know they were KKK until they told me or when they gave me a business card.
The bastards, they all should be rounded up and shot, I mean wearing a shirt making fun of people. Meanwhile Antifa is assaulting people in the streets, and denying them their constitutional rights.

Yep, no doubt that those bastards wear shirts making fun of people are way worse.

BTW, I don't believe you about seeing people wearing shirts that making fun of hispanics being a common thing.

Old 08-19-2017, 08:34 AM

57,972 posts, read 40,698,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonJuanQuixote View Post
Major cities don't have much to offer anyway.

Just stay away and you'll be fine... with an improved quality of life.

Please, spread your gospel! It'll make the great museums, music venues, sports arenas, restaurants, art galleries, historical sites, etc. less crowded.

Old 08-19-2017, 08:40 AM

12,259 posts, read 11,256,715 times
Well it just occurred to me this morning to those of us who do go out into major cities. Watching surroundings, people things we do already. Other than that I'm not sure which is the reason I asked.

Old 08-19-2017, 08:43 AM

2,906 posts, read 1,516,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The bastards, they all should be rounded up and shot, I mean wearing a shirt making fun of people. Meanwhile Antifa is assaulting people in the streets, and denying them their constitutional rights.

Yep, no doubt that those bastards wear shirts making fun of people are way worse.

BTW, I don't believe you about seeing people wearing shirts that making fun of hispanics being a common thing.
Well, it is possible that it is not common since I don't spend too much time in small towns anymore. But growing up, I didn't see it at all and I lived and visited small towns.

Oh, replying with an extreme reaction is not going to work with me in regards to your rounding people up and shooting them.

Old 08-19-2017, 08:46 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,143,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Please, spread your gospel! It'll make the great museums, music venues, sports arenas, restaurants, art galleries, historical sites, etc. less crowded.
You metro-imperialist. You don't think those exist outside of major cities? LOL. You gotta get out more, buddy.

You have a knack for coming up with the best 'worst post of the day.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or