U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2017, 08:07 AM

2,041 posts, read 3,220,395 times

Advertisements

The Democratic party. If we're going tear down everything offensive and racist then lets be honest here the democratic party needs to go. You cannot continue to be hypocritical in wanting to tear down every statue that you feel is racist,change street names because they represent an owner of slaves along with all the other insane things you're doing without disbanding your own party. Because like it or not, history shows you democrats are the ones who formed the kkk. You also were the party who was against the 14th and 15th amendments to the Constitution,making the former slaves citizens of the United States and giving them the vote.

So there's no denying any of the above. If you're behind tearing down every piece of history because you feel it's offensive then you cannot deny the fact that the democratic party must go. Here's a great article which outlines things very clear for all you liberals who are still in denial. Oh, the biggest shocker is that it's not from Fox news it's from the Chicago Tribune.

Quote:
f the new Cultural Revolution was serious, wouldn't it also demand that the Democratic Party be put in a museum somewhere, away from decent people, along with those Confederate statues?

We could put Democrats in exhibits, behind glass, watching white political bosses chomp cigars and pass out goodies for votes, as minorities were relegated, as they are today, to failing schools and lost educational opportunity and neighborhoods that have become killing fields for the young and old.

And in great museums, the Democrats could be studied, safely, without endangering the sensibilities of the children.

We might even peer down on an animatronic Democratic Sen. Robert Byrd, once a leader of the KKK. And with him, prominent animatronic Democrats who, just a few short years ago, said wonderful, moving things about Byrd after his funeral.

That's how it is with history. You can't say the Democratic Party wasn't the slavery party. It's historical fact.
While we're toppling offensive symbols, what about the Democratic Party? - Chicago Tribune
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2017, 08:13 AM

13,889 posts, read 12,646,551 times
Or we could just let it continue self-destructing.

Old 08-19-2017, 08:25 AM

26,717 posts, read 9,092,990 times
Let democrats be democrats !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi0I5U9EXc4

Old 08-19-2017, 08:29 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,207,537 times
When they are done "purging" the last freedom loving elements from it's ranks, the democrat party will perform their official merger with the communist party.

They are pretty much one in the same at this point anyway.

CN

Old 08-19-2017, 08:32 AM

10,829 posts, read 4,165,441 times
The Democrats hate America.

I think they'd be happier if they left the country.

I know I would be.

Old 08-19-2017, 08:35 AM

19,185 posts, read 15,034,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
When they are done "purging" the last freedom loving elements from it's ranks, the democrat party will perform their official merger with the communist party.

They are pretty much one in the same at this point anyway.

CN
Yes, and we all know how communism actually works out in the end with the selfishness and greed of man. Only a fool would fall for the idea of moving us toward communism. They are looking for Utopia, which intelligent people know can never be accomplished.

Are Democrats Much Different Than Communists? - Hardhatters

https://rightpunditry.wordpress.com/...emocrat-party/

What on earth are the schools teaching these days that we have people so ignorant of how things work in the real world?

Old 08-19-2017, 08:36 AM

35,271 posts, read 19,307,980 times
Talking Next on the list, lets tear down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer1K View Post
The Democratic party. If we're going tear down everything offensive and racist then lets be honest here the democratic party needs to go. You cannot continue to be hypocritical in wanting to tear down every statue that you feel is racist,change street names because they represent an owner of slaves along with all the other insane things you're doing without disbanding your own party. Because like it or not, history shows you democrats are the ones who formed the kkk. You also were the party who was against the 14th and 15th amendments to the Constitution,making the former slaves citizens of the United States and giving them the vote.

So there's no denying any of the above. If you're behind tearing down every piece of history because you feel it's offensive then you cannot deny the fact that the democratic party must go. Here's a great article which outlines things very clear for all you liberals who are still in denial. Oh, the biggest shocker is that it's not from Fox news it's from the Chicago Tribune.

While we're toppling offensive symbols, what about the Democratic Party? - Chicago Tribune

Whoa, podnah...

All y'all Pubs has been downright giddy since November, pointin' out how's y'all own 'Merica lock, stock an' barrel.

Dems is outta power. Irrelevant. Losers. Least, that's what ever buddy keeps hearin' from yer side.

So, how's come that whiny post?

Y'all got "victory fatigue" already?

Old 08-19-2017, 08:39 AM

58,188 posts, read 41,009,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

I know I would be.

SO leave! What's stopping you?

Old 08-19-2017, 08:42 AM

35,271 posts, read 19,307,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

I know I would be.
The door's open

You're free to leave.

Then you could be happy.

Old 08-19-2017, 08:59 AM

2,041 posts, read 3,220,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
SO leave! What's stopping you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
The door's open

You're free to leave.

Then you could be happy.

I think he meant he'd be happier if all you liberals left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or