Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2017, 12:55 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,903,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
So what? Nobody starts off evil. Probably got brainwashed by someone on the right.
tb4000 says "so what??" lol
tb probably says "so what?" about LOTS of things......you know---quick to excuse or downplay things involving all manner of people.......equal opportunity downplayer, and all!
lol
(Probably not QUITE so willing to say "so what?" about activities undertaken by conservatives or Trump......lol)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2017, 12:56 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
You're free to voice your opinions.

But your boys turn into sniveling little crybabies when they get called out for it.
Lots of tough talk when they're traveling in packs with torches and guns. But we saw their true color today in Boston, and that color is a cowardly yellow.

Old 08-19-2017, 12:56 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,648,053 times
It's a shame it's this easy to get all the new nazis and white supremacists to follow a lefties orders. LOL

Old 08-19-2017, 01:00 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,348,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
If you read through the tenets of the First Church of Satan (which itself professes to be the embodiment of evil), you will find that their doctrine more closely matches the doctrine of the left than it does the doctrine of the right. So, which side is evil? The side that largely adheres to the teachings of Satan himself or the side that does not?
Here they are as found on the CoS website. Actually they sound far more conservative, with a libertarian-lean, than liberal.

Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

Do not harm little children.

Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Old 08-19-2017, 01:03 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
Yep, and let me guess: now all the cons around here are all like: "see, this exonerates our white supremacists buddies because this guy once wrote for CNN. So Heather Heyer's death is liberals' fault, etc. etc.". I can just sense it.

Nevermind that for whatever reason he got radicalized and worked alongside conservative white supremacist heroes like Richard Spencer and Nathan Damigo. They'll white-wash all of that now!

Old 08-19-2017, 01:04 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
These Leftist Fascist caused one of their pawns to be killed in order to win political points....liberals are so disgusting hypocritical liars.
Exhibit A of what I talk of. This poster had just rationalized away the blame for Heather Heyer's death from white supremacists. And then he's going to tell us that he doesn't support them.

Old 08-19-2017, 01:06 PM

25,719 posts, read 18,788,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
You're free to voice your opinions.

But your boys turn into sniveling little crybabies when they get called out for it.
Is "calling out" bashing people's heads in? Sounds a bit Al Capone to me. Besides, I have no idea who "my boys" are. I don't have fleas and I don't have a mouse in my pocket.

Old 08-19-2017, 01:12 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,202,259 times
And yet another right wing thread predicated on a falsehood.
Quote:
Did Kessler write articles for CNN that were sympathetic to the Occupy movement?

False. Kessler says he never worked for CNN, and we spoke to a source at CNN who confirmed it. A writer named Jason Kessler was once employed by CNN, and he did cover Occupy Wall Street protests among many other topics, but according to CNN it was not the same Jason Kessler who went on to lead Unite the Right.
Alt-Right Turns Against 'Unite the Right' Organizer Jason Kessler, Labels Him 'Soros/Deep State Plant'

He did support Obama, but changed his perspective. He did not work for CNN.

But hey, why let a little thing like facts stand in the way of a RWNJ agenda, amirite?

Old 08-19-2017, 01:12 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Is "calling out" bashing people's heads in? Sounds a bit Al Capone to me. Besides, I have no idea who "my boys" are. I don't have fleas and I don't have a mouse in my pocket.
Over dramatic and sensitive. Sounds about right. Called out means exactly what it does.

Your boys with the tiki torches who ran back to their computer (safe space), after they were scared off by a bunch of "effeminate" liberal men in Boston.

Old 08-19-2017, 01:41 PM

1,239 posts, read 510,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
And yet another right wing thread predicated on a falsehood.

Alt-Right Turns Against 'Unite the Right' Organizer Jason Kessler, Labels Him 'Soros/Deep State Plant'

He did support Obama, but changed his perspective. He did not work for CNN.

But hey, why let a little thing like facts stand in the way of a RWNJ agenda, amirite?
LoL. Amazing. They were so sure of it too.
It's amazing how many identical threads get posted here after first appearing on neo-nazi/kkk sites.

Then you have the same few idiots popping up, talking about how they've found the truth, and then they disappear when someone takes the time to prove them wrong.
Then it happens all over again a few days later.

I wonder what that would do to someone's ego. How can they keep going back to these sources, and believing that absolute idiocy that they spew.

I thought it was fool me twice, shame on you. Some of these people have been fooled hundreds of times in the year I've been reading this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies