U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2017, 03:23 AM

37,975 posts, read 14,807,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Some need to stop believing B S that was begun by B S'ers.
Exactly.

One woman caught pretending to be her deceased mother in order to vote claimed her mother's dying wish was that her daughter impersonate her and vote for Trump.

There has been absolutely no evidence presented to back up Trump's lies about millions of illegal votes cast.

The guy claiming to have the voter fraud app has disappeared. Months ago, he claimed he had a list of people who had voted illegally that he would present within a week or so as soon as the names were verified.

So far, nada.

In any case, Trump was smart to skip the Kennedy Center Honors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2017, 09:03 AM

15,317 posts, read 5,165,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Thank you. You've listed just a few of the most wonderful talent we've seen in our lifetimes. Anyone who calls such people trash is terribly wrong or merely trolling. Hell, Gene Kelly is a national treasure, how on earth can anyone not appreciate the marvelous talent he possessed, not to mention all the others.

Then again, fascist darling Ted Nugent will never stand on that stage to receive Kennedy Center Honors, or any honors unless it's the white trash awards.
Thank you. I went through the list and I can't believe Woody Guthrie is not there , am I wrong?

Old 08-27-2017, 10:48 AM

4,209 posts, read 1,548,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Thank you. I went through the list and I can't believe Woody Guthrie is not there , am I wrong?
He died before the KCH was started, and they tend to honor living performers.

Old 12-04-2017, 08:37 AM

10,258 posts, read 9,339,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
He won't attend because it's not about him.
Other Presidents have attended and it was never about them either.

Let the liberal phony Hollywood gang applaud each other - the way they do at any awards show.

I stopped watching those shows as soon as they turned them into childish "Who can make the worse comments about President Trump?" events. Pathetic group of whining babies.

Old 12-04-2017, 08:57 AM

14,063 posts, read 6,382,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post

Let the liberal phony Hollywood gang applaud each other - the way they do at any awards show.

I stopped watching those shows as soon as they turned them into childish "Who can make the worse comments about President Trump?" events. Pathetic group of whining babies.
And yet the show went on without the whiner in the White House.

Old 12-04-2017, 09:09 AM

6,964 posts, read 4,937,660 times
Quote:

Talk about bogus talking points. You have no credibility at all.

Tell us exactly how many of the Kennedy Awards Ceremony's you've skipped since they started making comments about PRESIDENT Trump.

Take a moment to think real hard now. This is an ANNUAL Event, so the last time it occurred was how long ago? (one year!). How long had Trump been President at one year ago? Here's another hint for you, he's about six weeks (+/-) from celebrating his first full year in office. Now tell us again how many years they've been making comments about PRESIDENT Trump.....

Pathetic group of lying people who support Trump.

Old 12-04-2017, 09:17 AM

13,070 posts, read 4,452,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Talk about bogus talking points. You have no credibility at all.

Tell us exactly how many of the Kennedy Awards Ceremony's you've skipped since they started making comments about PRESIDENT Trump.

Take a moment to think real hard now. This is an ANNUAL Event, so the last time it occurred was how long ago? (one year!). How long had Trump been President at one year ago? Here's another hint for you, he's about six weeks (+/-) from celebrating his first full year in office. Now tell us again how many years they've been making comments about PRESIDENT Trump.....

Pathetic group of lying people who support Trump.
It's even more pathetic that anyone gives any special credence to this garbage of elites sucking each other off.

Old 12-04-2017, 09:26 AM
Status: "Elect a clown? Expect a circus!" (set 13 days ago)

58,093 posts, read 40,876,393 times
Quote:

Other Presidents haven't acted like spoiled 6 year old brats either.

Trump on the other hand .................................................. ...............

Old 12-04-2017, 09:28 AM

6,238 posts, read 6,652,883 times
Quote:

Exactly, I'm surprised they didn't put Hillary in the presidents seat. The Hollywood elite could pretend she's POTUS, give them a little tingle down below for a couple of hours.

Old 12-05-2017, 06:15 AM

6,964 posts, read 4,937,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
It's even more pathetic that anyone gives any special credence to this garbage of elites sucking each other off.
Well, it looks like Spacey and others got fired for doing that....

So there's that...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies