U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2017, 03:13 PM

34,610 posts, read 33,607,038 times

Advertisements

I think the Democrat politicians are standing around holding their pee pees while these statues are being destroyed waiting to see which way the wind is blowing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2017, 03:24 PM

12,403 posts, read 3,872,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What "way" is that?
You support white supremacy and nazis . Wasn't there some poster in the past claiming you weren't even black ?

Old 08-21-2017, 04:26 PM

10,807 posts, read 10,140,738 times
Quote:
What "way" is that?
Like I said, you seem like you have a chip on your shoulder. This thread isn't the first thread where you said, "Hey look, they are treating the Jews better than us. Why don't they get treated like other minorities?" Like as if Jews don't have baggage too.

Add in the fact that you make your presence known on every single thread about Israel, even though you claim to not care one iota about Israel. You care so little that you want to tell everyone how little you care.

When I said, I don't think you are anti Semitic, I really did mean it. But I do think you have certain issues with Jews. You certainly spend a lot of time on threads about them, so I think it is an area of interest for you, even if you don't want to admit it.

Old 08-21-2017, 05:44 PM

12,403 posts, read 3,872,052 times
To people who aren't too fond of any whites, Jews are just privileged whites .

Old 08-21-2017, 06:04 PM

21,634 posts, read 11,087,932 times
Quote:
And YOU care if blacks kill blacks?
Wow. You are saying that people can't care about black people.. you undervalue them thinking no one could care a hoot about them. There are children, mothers , innocents murdered just for standing on a street or in a drive by and they can also be in what they think is the safety of their own home. It is outrageous that kids and the innocents are killed .

I see children on my block playing.. there are black , Hispanic, white children in my neighborhood. The sweetest children you would ever come upon. I love children. They are so sweet and kind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or