Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2017, 12:48 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
Only because you cannot seem to read and comprehend.

I have not posted a word that would lead anyone to reasonably conclude that I believe voicing an opinion is bad behavior.

One of my problems is people like you, who apparently are unable to read.

I am doing no such thing.

Again, reading is fundamental.
Obviously you do because only individual, a male, did anything to the girls. He took a hat off of one girls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2017, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You may have missed this exchange.

Not only excusing what the black students did, but thinks slapping one of the white girls would have been justified.

Thankfully, the majority of posters here on both sides of the issue aren't racist and can be objective about things.

Most, being the operative word.

Ummm...only one person did anything to them, a male. What did the other black students do other than express disgust and take pictures of the girls in their hats?

Old 08-25-2017, 12:57 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Ummm...only one person did anything to them, a male. What did the other black students do other than express disgust and take pictures of the girls in their hats?
I have no idea why you're asking questions that have nothing to do with my post that you quoted, or with the poster to whom I was responding.

Did you quote me by mistake?

Old 08-25-2017, 01:04 PM

Quote:
I have no idea why you're asking questions that have nothing to do with my post that you quoted, or with the poster to whom I was responding.

Did you quote me by mistake?
No, you spoke about what the "black students did." I am wondering who did anything to the girls other than the guy who took off one of their hats.

Old 08-25-2017, 01:05 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
No, you spoke about what the "black students did." I am wondering who did anything to the girls other than the guy who took off one of their hats.
Battery and theft by the one male.

What's it to ya?

Old 08-25-2017, 01:09 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
You may think the others exhibited good behavior, but I don't.

Old 08-25-2017, 02:25 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post

What's it to ya?
Haven't really been following this drama, who's pressing charges?

Old 08-25-2017, 02:42 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Haven't really been following this drama, who's pressing charges?
Nobody.

Battery does not require charges from an individual.

Your Lord and Savior, the almighty benevolent State, can press charges in battery cases.

And that's why I asked earlier in this thread if Howard U. was investigating this incident. Battery and theft allegedly occurred on campus. It should be their duty to review any video and interview witnesses to determine if a crime has been committed and then turn that information over to the police. That way the prosecutor can determine if charges should be filed.

Victim approval is not necessary.

Old 08-25-2017, 08:14 PM

Quote:
You may think the others exhibited good behavior, but I don't.
Again, who did anything to the girls other than the guy who took off one of their hats?

Old 08-25-2017, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post

What's it to ya?
That was my question. Who did anything to the girls other than the guy who took off one of their hats?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies