Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2017, 09:46 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,531,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post

Left the nation more divided than ever. Economic growth was puny. While wallstreet did better than ever, Mainstreet languished. 1 out of 5 Americans on food stamps. The list of grievances is extensive.

Divided? How many riots happened while Obama was in office? How many since Trump took office?

How many people did Trump hire who used to work for wall street??

Got any links to back up your food stamp theory?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2017, 09:46 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,621,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Considering that Obama spent 8 years blaming GWB...what's your point again?
GWB did a lot of damage to this nation leaving President Obama with 2 Wars in the middle east & a ruined economy.
He handed Trump a Goldilocks economy along with a dead Bin Laden and a withdrawl out of Iraq.

Old 08-22-2017, 09:50 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,587,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Other then Obama's ACA he was a more then decent president. So what else is there? It's the only thing that makes sense. You got nothing else on him.
If it hadn't been for malicious republican obstruction, Obama's ACA would have been a full-fledged, single-payer healthcare program for everyone.

Old 08-22-2017, 09:53 PM

This "rally" because I can't even call it a speech was the lowest of the lows I have ever seen from a President.
Just abysmal...forget Obama he insulted McCain too!

Old 08-22-2017, 09:55 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Left the nation more divided than ever. Economic growth was puny. While wallstreet did better than ever, Mainstreet languished. 1 out of 5 Americans on food stamps. Took to insulting business owners. The list of grievances is extensive.
Which trump has accelerated even further. You must have missed it, we had a recession so bad some called it a depression, yet things have been improving slowly but steadily and still are. Wall street has been doing well for a while, heck Cons like to claim it is due to trump, it isn't. Mainstreet still is languishing and nothing trump or the Repubs have done to change that. Yeup, a lack of jobs in a major recession Cons want the program to end, so there is that. Hogwash, he did not insult business owners. I am positive you can make up some more nonsense, but hey instead of whining about a past President how about holding the current one, and the Republicans, accountable for not doing their jobs, or is that not possible for you?

Old 08-22-2017, 09:56 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
He should blame Obama. He's having to clean up an 8 year mess created by Obama.

Even Trump may not be able to clean up the disaster Tax bill known as Obamacare.

Old 08-22-2017, 09:57 PM

I have to ask if Steve Bannon truly gone?

or is he hiding in the cellar of the White House after this?

Old 08-22-2017, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

Even Trump may not be able to clean up the disaster Tax bill known as Obamacare.
What mess did Obama create?

and could you please list all of his messes?

This should be interesting.......by the way that disaster you call Obamacare has Insured 22 Million of your fellow Americans who didn't have Healthcare before.

I will take paying for my fellow Uninsured Americans over lobbing $36 Million dollars worth of bombs at Syria or paying millions to protect his 41 wealthy family members whenever they go on trips by the Secret Service.

Old 08-22-2017, 10:03 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
This "rally" because I can't even call it a speech was the lowest of the lows I have ever seen from a President.
Just abysmal...forget Obama he insulted McCain too!
I didn't watch. Did he really insult McCain. That's really sad if he did

Old 08-22-2017, 10:05 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

We already know he had no plan, and neither did the Repubs, just another Lie for the sheep, the funny thing is you still believe it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies