Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 08:02 AM

3,538 posts, read 1,326,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
Enough of the these commie/ BLM/ anti America scum like Colin Kaepernick . Good to see some celebrities stand up for our nation, our troops and law enforcement and against left wing/communist anti american hatred

Kid Rock trashes Colin Kaepernick at Iowa State Fair
But Kaepernick never once had issue with the troops. The issue has always been police brutality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u8_G_EsZc8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2017, 08:02 AM

21,097 posts, read 19,692,053 times
Ratings will continue to drop as this American sport becomes an anti-American sport.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:09 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,595,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
But Kaepernick never once had issue with the troops. The issue has always been police brutality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u8_G_EsZc8
Then he should have refused to play in the Democrat cities where police brutality goes practically unchecked by the Democrat leadership there.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:15 AM

3,538 posts, read 1,326,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Then he should have refused to play in the Democrat cities where police brutality goes practically unchecked by the Democrat leadership there.
this is an attempt to divert down a rabbit hole. You and i both know it. "b-b-b-b-but Democrats". LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This same like 5 arguments on these forums.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:24 AM

6,258 posts, read 5,065,755 times
Quote:
I dont know much about him but he has very high poll numbers, he will trounce the gop republican candidate in michigan if he runs. That says alot about how wimpy and pathetic the GOP Establishment really is
My son met him backstage while KR was holding a concert in Iraq, and he still talks about it. The boy had liked Kid Rocks' music for years while he was in high school. Don't know anything about KRs intelligence, policies or anything else, and don't particularly like his music, but the guy supports the troops and is a patriot and that's a decent start if he really does have political ambitions.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:32 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,131,406 times
Quote:
Enough of the these commie/ BLM/ anti America scum like Colin Kaepernick . Good to see some celebrities stand up for our nation, our troops and law enforcement and against left wing/communist anti american hatred

Kid Rock trashes Colin Kaepernick at Iowa State Fair
After all these rich, spoiled turds taking a knee to our flag and anthem, and then the Cleveland Browns, I'm taking this season off, for a start. I'm not watching one freaking game. Screw these idiots.

You have the people trying to shut down football for concussions, and then you have the players taking a knee to disrespect the nation.... I think maybe it's time these fools found themselves out of a job.

Then, they can move on over to basketball, and end that sport as well.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:37 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,131,406 times
Quote:
You cannot take a knee to our flag and not be viewed as disrespecting the flag. It's not nuanced at all, disrespect to the flag is disrespect to the flag. It does not lend itself well in relating some inner dialogue Kaepernick is having with himself.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:43 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,595,663 times
Quote:
this is an attempt to divert down a rabbit hole. You and i both know it. "b-b-b-b-but Democrats". LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This same like 5 arguments on these forums.
It must be tough for you to have to remain so loyal to the party even when that party doesn't really give a crap about the treatment of blacks.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:48 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,731,082 times
Quote:
I dont know much about him but he has very high poll numbers, he will trounce the gop republican candidate in michigan if he runs. That says alot about how wimpy and pathetic the GOP Establishment really is
Oh so now you guys are trusting polls? Remind me again when the polls are accurate. Is it when they show Trump at a disadvantage or with low approval ratings or the other way around? I can't remember. You guys change the criteria so much it's hard to keep up.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:54 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,731,082 times
It seems to me that, at least according to the Trumplings, freedom of speech is only for those with whom they agree. Anyone else is a commie who hates America. I guess all those people who died defending our rights did so in vain. Sad they wasted their lives like that just so a handful of Trump supporters would have someone to hate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies