Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 10:59 AM

10,823 posts, read 14,891,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Because he just barely won! Only 30% voted for him!
46.1% voted for Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2017, 11:47 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,655,544 times
Wow, the photos of Trump's "campaign rally" are certainly different than what his followers would have everyone believe.

https://twitter.com/davecatanese/sta...65684226703360

Old 08-23-2017, 11:48 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,655,544 times
Here's the full crowd. 15,000? Don't think so.

https://twitter.com/davecatanese/sta...97010996772864

Old 08-23-2017, 11:57 AM

25,758 posts, read 21,911,331 times
Quote:
Donald Trump supporters have been sharing fake photos of huge crowds at the US President's Phoenix rally on social media, following claims the event failed to draw big numbers.
But the photos were quickly debunked as fake. They actually showed an aerial view of crowds that had turned out for a championship parade for the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team.
Images posted to social media appeared to show Trump supporters filling just half of the room.
Trump supporters post fake photos of huge crowds at Phoenix rally - as real images show room half-empty | The Independent

"Birds of a feather", of course they lie like their god!
So, you can news from the United Kingdom.

You'll find most that support Trump support ONE GOD, in case you are so unfamiliar with the stance of most conservatives.

Also, this was during the WORK day which eliminates many of Trump's supporters, you know, people that aren't on welfare or adult children living in their basements generally aren't the ones that support Trump.

How anyone that supports the "queen mother of lies" can say anything about Trump or his supporters......

You might try using reliable sources, UK is not a part of the USA, and they might still be as ticked off about having their butts whipped in the American Revolution as you all over the "queen of lies" losing the election! Try to find an unbiased source.

TRIPLE DIGIT HEAT: http://time.com/4911863/donald-trump...rally-protest/ I lived in Tucson for 6 years, I know what that heat is like. Talk dedicated!!!!!!!!!! I wonder who was paying the protesters this time, heard they were having a hard time raising funds since Hillary went down in November.

Old 08-23-2017, 11:59 AM

6,129 posts, read 7,960,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
BTW, it's well known that Leftist groups bought up many of the tickets just for this propaganda you are seeing. You aren't fooling anyone.
Proof?

Old 08-23-2017, 12:02 PM

26,546 posts, read 14,382,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
There were enormous crowds and "Leftist groups" bought all the tickets?
yep. first he claims the small attendance didn't happen ( "fake news" )...... but then invents a reason for why it happened.

pick a lane.

Old 08-23-2017, 12:08 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,867,795 times
Quote:
Donald Trump supporters have been sharing fake photos of huge crowds at the US President's Phoenix rally on social media, following claims the event failed to draw big numbers.
But the photos were quickly debunked as fake. They actually showed an aerial view of crowds that had turned out for a championship parade for the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team.
Images posted to social media appeared to show Trump supporters filling just half of the room.
Trump supporters post fake photos of huge crowds at Phoenix rally - as real images show room half-empty | The Independent

Fake News back at you local (KFYI)out says differently and people were waiting since 2:00Pm to get in. I was the coverage and the room was packed.
Shame on You! Lying idiots!

I watch it live from my home in PHX!

Old 08-23-2017, 12:40 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,415,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Here's the full crowd. 15,000? Don't think so.

https://twitter.com/davecatanese/sta...97010996772864
That's the crowd when Trump was speaking in Phoenix, right? That looks to be maybe 1000 people. Possibly lower than that.

Did any local Phoenix newspapers have press that were inside the event? Did they post crowd size estimates?

Old 08-23-2017, 12:43 PM

51,608 posts, read 25,642,689 times
They also played the theme song from Titanic.

https://twitter.com/MarquardtA/statu...54410625449984

Old 08-23-2017, 12:59 PM

29,108 posts, read 14,425,078 times
Quote:

Interesting, must be fake news. Why would anyone stand in line at 8:00am for a 4:00pm rally ? I'm sure the convention center holds more than a couple hundred people. One would think you could arrive at 3:45 and get a seat.
Hundreds brave Phoenix heat to line up for Trump rally - CNNPolitics

And why would thousands of people waste the time to protest such an insignificant little rally ?
Police spray tear gas at protesters following Trump's Phoenix rally - CNNPolitics
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies