Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2017, 08:17 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by survivingearth View Post
You know what, i did put my foot in my mouth. But, and this is what i think is most important, what consequences would that bring? Twitter, Facebook, Instagram would never ban a president.
Before tRump, it was never an issue.

Quote:
BTW.. smack that positive rating
You're so cruel.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2017, 08:26 PM

2,452 posts, read 2,379,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Before tRump, it was never an issue.

You're so cruel.

Man you've got so many stars you look like some of the generals from Kim Jong-u

Old 08-29-2017, 08:56 PM

3,532 posts, read 3,018,259 times
He will just go to snapchat.

Old 08-29-2017, 09:22 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,092,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
The left is a far greater threat to freedom and liberty than the right. Yet they're painted as the party of freedom and openness. What a smokescreen.
Neither the left, nor the right, are political parties.

Old 08-29-2017, 09:44 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
the libby dementia continues unabated.
I'm sorry but I absolutely love it! Trump needs to be on a leash or something. I want a president with dignity who is respected and who represents all of us...not just his small base. He needs to stop bashing his own party members because he needs them. I'm not sure he realizes that though. You do realize nothing is going to get done with him as president.

Old 08-29-2017, 09:46 PM

2,452 posts, read 2,379,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I'm sorry but I absolutely love it! Trump needs to be on a leash or something. I want a president with dignity who is respected and who represents all of us...not just his small base. He needs to stop bashing his own party members because he needs them. I'm not sure he realizes that though. You do realize nothing is going to get done with him as president.
Things are getting done...Now if it's good or bad that's another story

Old 08-29-2017, 09:49 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by survivingearth View Post
Things are getting done...Now if it's good or bad that's another story
Signing executive orders is not really getting anything done. Republicans control it all and yet Trump can't get anything legislation passed. He's an inept president

Old 08-30-2017, 12:43 AM

1,548 posts, read 912,527 times
If she's serious she's unbelievably stupid. The people donating are unbelievably stupid. As if, were he banned, he would have no place else to go to get his thoughts out.

Old 08-30-2017, 05:09 AM

8,409 posts, read 7,402,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanker View Post
If she's serious she's unbelievably stupid. The people donating are unbelievably stupid. As if, were he banned, he would have no place else to go to get his thoughts out.
Pay attention...

She's "asking" for one billion dollars. The most anyone has ever raised on Go Fund Me is about eight million dollars.

Twitter's market capitalization is around twelve billion dollars. Valerie Plame Wilson would need to buy 6 billion dollars worth of shares to have a controlling interest.

So....NO....she's not serious. The rest of the explanation is here.

IMO, she's trolling political conservatives...and she apparently caught another one.

Old 08-30-2017, 09:20 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,787,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I've been thinking about buying C-D so I can ban a few folks.

Donate now and you'll be spared.

I know. It's the same old hate fueled, void of anything intelligent troll rhetoric about liberals by a couple who may actually be just one person with multiple accounts. Don't feed the trolls. We should all put them on the ignore list. No need to buy City Data

As far as buying Twitter to shut Trump down? Why? All of his tweets may be used against him in a court of law. Let them keep coming. Trump is the perfect storm of stubborn and stupid, with a twist of verbal incontinence. A prosecutors dream.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies