Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 04:44 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Not cool to mock people with diabetes. Seriously. It isn't a joke.
Why? I Did it all the time to my dad...
Fat prick would get into snacks and dial that insulin pump right up... I used to hound him for it. Oh well. Probably still be alive if he weren't such a gluttonous pig.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2017, 04:46 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
This happened a while ago, called themselves brown shirt antifa "rednecks" the John Brown Gun Club. LOL.

MOMMMMM! IM BORROWING YOUR SKINNY JEANS! CAN YOU FILL MY MAGAZINE POUCH WITH SNACKS AND EXTRA INSULIN?! My friends and I are going to go be bad asses down in town.
Notice no plate in the plate carrier

What a bunch of *******! They can't even look mean. LOL!

Old 08-23-2017, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by man4857 View Post
Great that you see my irony, now if you can only apply this thought to every single political view.
I'm not a hypocrite.
The 2nd doesn't serve only in my best interest, in all of our best interest.
Liberal/Progressives are the most part are the most hypocritical bunch you'd meet.
They dictate who can and can't have firearms or want to ban/restrict to fit the agenda, yet enjoy the protection of hired armed guards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
PB&J sandwiches ARE nasty.
Agreed.

Big Mac or PB&J?

F that. I'll starve.

Old 08-23-2017, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
What a bunch of *******! They can't even look mean. LOL!
Looks like a bearded, dumber version of bubbles from trailer park boys.

Can tell he hasn't left mom's couch, pasty vampire chubby thing...

Old 08-23-2017, 05:09 PM

3,782 posts, read 4,249,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Horizons View Post
Lemons: Gun-Totin' Left-Wingers Demonstrate at pro-Trump Rally: Is Bloodshed on the Horizon? | Phoenix New Times

Armed protesters show up outside Trump rally in Phoenix - 3TV | CBS 5

How about it, bearded antifa hipsters carrying guns now too! I'm not into guns myself, don't own any. But sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Are they trained marksmen? Probably not. But as we all know, just carrying a gun openly displays a level of intimidation.

And if Phoenix allows one to open carry freakin' machine guns downtown, then hey...the party is on! Two can play at this game. Might as well utilize a tool that's available at the time.

They are NOT carrying machine guns. I can see you are honest about not liking guns; however, before speaking out, make sure you know what a machine gun is!

Old 08-23-2017, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop View Post
They are NOT carrying machine guns. I can see you are honest about not liking guns; however, before speaking out, make sure you know what a machine gun is!
Anything to an anti-gunner is an overpowered assault rifle or a machine gun...

Old 08-23-2017, 05:38 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,800,352 times
This thread is an attempt to scare moderates back to support Trump.

All Left wingers know it is the Right Wing that are armed to the teeth NRA supporters.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:46 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
This happened a while ago, called themselves brown shirt antifa "rednecks" the John Brown Gun Club. LOL.

MOMMMMM! IM BORROWING YOUR SKINNY JEANS! CAN YOU FILL MY MAGAZINE POUCH WITH SNACKS AND EXTRA INSULIN?! My friends and I are going to go be bad asses down in town.
Notice no plate in the plate carrier

Yep. That's them. The Waffen Teletubs. I was in error. Tinky Winky has an SKS. Po, in the middle there, got her hands on an AR, and Dipsy, over on the end has a less tacticool model AR. Lmao...never thought I'd see Tactical Teletubbies getting into this frackas. Pretty impressive fire team there.

It's getting bout time for clowns like this to take their alter egos somewhere else. I'm thinking Winnenucca dry lake would be a good spot for a showdown. They can't hurt much out there. Maybe I'll set up a vendor booth. A guy could clean up selling Twizzlers and Twinkies to one side and Beer and wings to the other.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Yep. That's them. The Waffen Teletubs. I was in error. Tinky Winky has an SKS. Po, in the middle there, got her hands on an AR, and Dipsy, over on the end has a less tacticool model AR. Lmao...never thought I'd see Tactical Teletubbies getting into this frackas. Pretty impressive fire team there.

It's getting bout time for clowns like this to take their alter egos somewhere else. I'm thinking Winnenucca dry lake would be a good spot for a showdown. They can't hurt much out there. Maybe I'll set up a vendor booth. A guy could clean up selling Twizzlers and Twinkies to one side and Beer and wings to the other.
I zoomed in on all the weapons...

That one with the paracord on the AK LOL
The guy behind him with the KNS pins and fake suppressor again LOL

Rambette there, she'd be very disappointed if she had to use that chintzy Battle Arms stock in a melee attack! Ever try to clear a stuck shell casing in an AR with that POS?!
Hello tweaked buffer tube and failure to cycle! She'd been better off with a Mission First or a Hogue. Even a standard 6 position would be fine. 6x scope... she needs to be providing over watch...
The carry handle on the palmetto 18 inch midlength upper... I wonder if he's got that peep sight properly zeroed

Old 08-23-2017, 05:55 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
Quote:
Why? I Did it all the time to my dad...
Fat prick would get into snacks and dial that insulin pump right up... I used to hound him for it. Oh well. Probably still be alive if he weren't such a gluttonous pig.
I can't tell if you are mad because you hated him, or because you loved him and lost him, although I rather suspect the latter. Either way, I am sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies