Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 05:32 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times

Advertisements

So she finally found out what her abuser husband's victims felt-----GOOD. Trump wasn't that close to her but that's fine if she thought so, she now knows how they felt. If you have no empathy sometimes you need to be in others shoes to learn how they feel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2017, 05:33 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
OMG, Danny Elfman! I think I love you. That man is brilliant.

Not only are his scores brilliant, I'm a huge Oingo Boingo fan. Over the years I saw them live at a number of venues in Southern California, including several of their famous Halloween concerts in Orange County. In the early to mid 90's I saw them at the Warfield Theater in San Francisco. I believe it was the last night of the three night gig described in this link:

San Francisco Chronicle article

Elfman announced at the beginning of the concert that he had more than a mild fever/temperature, but that he would do his best. The result was fantastic...the best of all of their shows that I've been to, and one of the two best musical performances by a male group leader that I've ever seen.

They've long since disbanded, although there have been a few 'Halloween Party Reuinions' with some members (not Elfman). To me, if Danny Elfman isn't there.....they can call it whatever they want to...bit it isn't really Oingo Boingo.

It's a shame that his hearing is damaged, and as such he has said he will never return to that type of performance.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:35 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
She should have turned around and confronted him. Too bad she didn't. History would have been very different. I would have turned around and kneed him in his little.....
That would have been interesting to see. I've never seen a woman with ten foot long thighs. But I want too.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:40 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 1 day ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Hillary is just bitter. Not even her husband, slick Willy, who sexually assaulted over a dozen women, wouldn't even touch her there, nevermind Trump.
And women lucky enough to have men who both love and lust for her have no right to complain when another man grabs another woman in the same way?

I suppose my mom and grandmother (both married til death do they part, and truly loved my mom and grandpa respectively) would have been stupid if they complained about other men grabbing other women that way? (Hint: neither would have ever condoned that behavior!). So where do they fit into your hypothesis?

Old 08-23-2017, 05:40 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
So she finally found out what her abuser husband's victims felt-----GOOD. Trump wasn't that close to her but that's fine if she thought so, she now knows how they felt. If you have no empathy sometimes you need to be in others shoes to learn how they feel.
And to think, this old hag thought she had the temperment to lead this country, she could not even handle Trump standing 10 ft behind her.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
There was quite a few reports back during the election cycle that Hillary smelled like a burnt match, and an unusally strong sulphur odor was discharging from her. So I dont think too many folks, even her friends and sychophants, want to get real close to her let alone Donald Trump
This prompted me to thing about some of the e-mails from the hack with staff discussing how Hillary offended their olfactory systems .

Old 08-23-2017, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Hillary is just bitter. Not even her husband, slick Willy, who sexually assaulted over a dozen women, wouldn't even touch her there, nevermind Trump.
Wasn't it during one of the debates when Hillary accidentally referred to Trump as her husband ?

Old 08-23-2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Alternative Facts.

Yeah--sure--it was just an optical illusion on live tv.

Danny Elfman Scores Trump "Stalking" Hillary Clinton at the Debate for Funny or Die | Hollywood Reporter
Why did she always come over to his side to answer questions? I think she invaded his space, probably why he looked the way he did. like really, you are back in my space again? At one point he even went to stand behind his chair to get away from her. But it's the old Alinsky trick she learned from her mentor---accuse you opponent of doing exactly what you did. Too bad for them we have video now, they can't get away with it as well. She knows people who read her book will believe it since they don't have the video to see what really happened.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:48 PM

Quote:
And to think, this old hag thought she had the temperment to lead this country, she could not even handle Trump standing 10 ft behind her.
Yes, there's that as well. Thanks.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
And women lucky enough to have men who both love and lust for her have no right to complain when another man grabs another woman in the same way?

I suppose my mom and grandmother (both married til death do they part, and truly loved my mom and grandpa respectively) would have been stupid if they complained about other men grabbing other women that way? (Hint: neither would have ever condoned that behavior!). So where do they fit into your hypothesis?
Where was your dad in this scenario ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies