Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 04:35 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,693,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Did you have to bring up Hillary's thighs? It's breakfast time, for g's sake.
Her wide thighs have more dimples in them ..looking more like "extra curd" cottage cheese.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2017, 04:44 AM

11,906 posts, read 5,547,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Your point is hollow.

The biggest "creep" moment was Trump standing at his chair, while Hillary entered Trump's half of the stage. The camera angle (of all the networks) picked up Trump behind Hillary's shoulder as he was still standing in the same spot. How do you stalk someone by standing still while the other person is moving?

When the debate was reenacted with switched genders, people were complaining about the "male Hillary" violating the "female Trump's" half of the stage.
No, it isn't. You implied that everyone who perceived Trump as "stalkerish" reached that conclusion because the media told them to, and I said that I watched the debate live, on a channel that is generally friendly to Trump. My impression was not formed due to any commentary after the fact.

Old 08-24-2017, 06:48 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,579,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Her wide thighs have more dimples in them ..looking more like "extra curd" cottage cheese.

Old 08-24-2017, 01:12 PM

7,971 posts, read 7,318,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I will never eat cottage cheese again as long as I live. If I have to picture Hillary in that context, her pantsuits encased in cottage cheese thighs...I'm going out to jog 3 miles right now!

Old 08-24-2017, 01:31 PM

15,583 posts, read 10,312,356 times
Hillary should have said "Back up, You Creep". That would have been great to give Trump a bit of his own crudeness. I would have enjoyed her saying that. She didn't say it, however, and at this point, "What difference does it make?".

Old 08-24-2017, 01:36 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,045,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Hillary should have said "Back up, You Creep". That would have been great to give Trump a bit of his own crudeness. I would have enjoyed her saying that. She didn't say it, however, and at this point, "What difference does it make?".
No Hilary fan here but I would have enjoyed that too.

Old 08-24-2017, 01:53 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,907,101 times
Hillary has been married to a creep for 40 years or so. The difference is her creep has never looked anywhere near her or groped her.

Old 08-24-2017, 02:52 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,075,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
There was quite a few reports back during the election cycle that Hillary smelled like a burnt match, and an unusally strong sulphur odor was discharging from her. So I dont think too many folks, even her friends and sychophants, want to get real close to her let alone Donald Trump
Russian aristocrats swear that Rasputin ingested 7 capsules of cyanide and survived several gunshot wounds, including one in the head, and was well enough to make it out of the Tzar's palace, before being captured, chained, and thrown into a frozen river. Of course, they say his chains were found detached when they found his frozen body, apparently implying that he survived being in the frozen lake after being shot several times and consuming enough poison to kill a horse long enough to free himself form his chains.

Don't believe everything you hear.

Old 08-24-2017, 02:56 PM

17,389 posts, read 11,917,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Many women have experienced the same - I know I have especially at the workplace with an egotistical, macho, unhappy boss.

Gross.
She was a woman trying to convince us she was strong enough to run the country. And she was creeped out by Trump? However did she manage as SOS, surrounded by many egotistical, macho creeps.

We sure dodged a bullet on that one.

Old 08-24-2017, 03:51 PM

40,930 posts, read 48,952,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Hillary has been married to a creep for 40 years or so. The difference is her creep has never looked anywhere near her or groped her.
She said Back up you Creep right after she said "I do".

Bill must have been smoking a lot of Pot back in the 60's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies