Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 10:37 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,140,824 times

Advertisements

Every Trump supporter I know has been with him since he was inaugurated.

I haven't met one recent convert.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2017, 11:14 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,697,355 times
He will win 2020 again because he has done more for states that voted for him than the typical blue states. No matter how much people hate him, they most likely live in blue states that don't matter to his electoral totals.

The Dems aren't doing anything to make people want to vote for them. What will happen in 2020, Hillary will announce again and I don't think this time she'll win the nomination. It will be somebody new and non-white to carry the Democrat ticket and Trump will easily win.

The most like-able thing about Trump is that he is consistent and he is honest. Unlike Obama who flip-flops and secretive about his decisions.

Trumpsters continue to support him and anti-Trump will lose focus and their numbers won't be enough to take him down.

Old 08-25-2017, 02:14 AM

11,119 posts, read 5,587,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
For those who are completely out of touch and live in la la land, he is gaining a lot of former Democrats. It's not Independents that he's gaining, it's lefties who have seen how the left is acting and are disgusted with it. Pay a little more attention to social media and less time playing pretend.

As for those with their "anecdotal evidence", lol...Trump is not losing anyone from his base. Some of you are really out of touch.

Now that is one of the better fantasies that has come out of Trump's cult. As times get more desperate for them, their imaginations will probably expand and get even wilder.

Old 08-25-2017, 02:18 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
No, but his support will remain the the 30's for the entirety of his presidency. That narrow group will vote for him even if he's caught on camera molesting goats.

Old 08-25-2017, 05:30 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Question is, has Trump gained any supporters?
Obviously not.
Quote:
Also, is his approval rating as low as it can possibly go?
Just watch it slowly creep downward.

A number of Trumplings will gradually wake up to what's happening.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:21 AM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
Every Trump supporter I know has been with him since he was inaugurated.

I haven't met one recent convert.
That proves it....You can't cure stupid.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:32 AM

12,038 posts, read 6,567,177 times
At the moment, Trump is not gaining supporters, but I believe the GOP is as a party.
Because Americans are watching democrats openly advocate the assasination of Trump, shoot republicans while they play baseball, riot and cause anarchy all over the country, focus on tranny bathrooms while having no policies for what Americans are really concerned about.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:43 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
At the moment, Trump is not gaining supporters, but I believe the GOP is as a party.
Because Americans are watching democrats openly advocate the assasination of Trump, shoot republicans while they play baseball, riot and cause anarchy all over the country, focus on tranny bathrooms while having no policies for what Americans are really concerned about.
LOL, Dems are not openly advocating the assassination of trump, you are buying the propaganda, do you know what propaganda is? One nut job going off the rails equates to the Dems all shooting Republicans, did you miss the ball game they played after the shooting, or did you just ignore that part? There is rioting happening all across the country? Instant news has its downside, some people tend over react. I love the tranny comment, clue: it is the Repubs that are fixated on bathrooms while not doing their job on more important issues, my State is a Prime example of that.
More bad news, the Repubs won the entire Congress, I helped them get there, now they have to walk the walk they have been talking for 8 long years. No more blaming the Dems, they have no real power, no more excuses. They will have to explain to the American People why they have not been able to govern, all I can say is they better have something to show for their Big Win or 2018 and then even worse 2020 is going to be hell for the GOP.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:47 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,957,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
He will win 2020 again because he has done more for states that voted for him than the typical blue states. No matter how much people hate him, they most likely live in blue states that don't matter to his electoral totals.

The Dems aren't doing anything to make people want to vote for them. What will happen in 2020, Hillary will announce again and I don't think this time she'll win the nomination. It will be somebody new and non-white to carry the Democrat ticket and Trump will easily win.

The most like-able thing about Trump is that he is consistent and he is honest. Unlike Obama who flip-flops and secretive about his decisions.

Trumpsters continue to support him and anti-Trump will lose focus and their numbers won't be enough to take him down.
He really hasn't done anything other than hold rallys, tweet, golf, and "fix" his own PR bungles.

Old 08-25-2017, 08:17 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,792,197 times
Oh there might be one trump card in the works in the Republican party. Rumor has it that there might be one or more Republican preparing to rum against Trump. So yes, there very well may be another Republican in office in 2020, but it very well may not be Donald Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies