Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 04:05 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,353,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and you know that for a fact? I don't think you do. I am glad you support him cause you are in the minority and he needs someone to stand up for him. The majority of us do not.
thank you for aptly illustrating the appeal to popularity logical fallacy.

Old 01-02-2018, 05:00 PM

882 posts, read 688,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Native View Post
Why do all you people on the right act like Parrot zombies. Always throwing out Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Chicago and other cliche token code words that you repeat over and over and over and over. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are not relevant to anybody but right wingers. It's your go to play to discredit anything racist.

It's actually people like YOU who like to pretend nothing is racist unless you can see it, it doesn't matter if millions of others experience it and see it, it's not real because you're so arrogant and bothered by discussing it you put it off. People like YOU set race relations back 100 years. I hope you're not black because if you are, you already described yourself in that other thread. WE SICK?
Hilarious! People on the right, huh?

Incoherent, disjointed rants filled with Ad Hominems, Straw Man arguments, and stupid assumptions serve no purpose (which is all you're provided, not to mention your comprehension skills are severely lacking). Perhaps one day you'll be able to put together a cogent argument based on facts and not rhetoric and then someone will take you seriously. Until then, you're nothing more than an embarrassment.

Old 01-02-2018, 05:14 PM

Quote:
More projection, congratulations on losing once again. Everything you've said about Kaepernick is factually wrong now you're trying to apply it to me. The embarrassment here is you and your self hatred. Don't worry maybe in your next life you'll be born with different skin.
Actually everything I said was factually right. The fact that you can't comprehend that is solely your problem, not anyone else's (especially my comment on the timing of his protest which you stupidly misinterpreted). It's been fun, but you've had dinner and dessert, troll. EOM and end of responses to you.

Last edited by Independentthinking; 01-02-2018 at 05:24 PM..

Old 01-02-2018, 05:27 PM

2,096 posts, read 2,325,259 times
16 pages in, and still nothing but arguments. Typical Bay Area thread.

Kap sucks at football, and he’s a moron. Nuff nuff

Old 01-02-2018, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10556 View Post
16 pages in, and still nothing but arguments. Typical Bay Area thread.

Kap sucks at football, and he’s a moron. Nuff nuff
It's just a bunch of frustrated people who are in denial that Kap is dead (in the NFL) and that no one is focusing on their hyperbole any more. Long Live the new King...Jimmy G!

Old 01-02-2018, 05:35 PM

Sorry Troll,

I told you this conversation is over

Brooklyn Native
This message is hidden because Brooklyn Native is on your ignore list.

Old 01-02-2018, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Mental Illness is real. Everything you've said is factually right. Ok LMAO. The only troll is you, a guy on this forum not even living in the Bay Area but came in here for what reason? Oh yeah to rant about the Black guy like the rest of you Fox news knuckle draggers.

Kapernick Average QB Rating After 6 years in the NFL 88.9

Better than 70% of the starting QB's in the League. Troll.
He started off great, but as usual teams/defenses caught on and he went south, quickly.

Add in his nonsense off the field, of course he doesn’t have a job. I wouldn’t hire him either, simply a distraction

Old 01-02-2018, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Please explain why his TD to INT Ratio is better than most of the league along with his QB rating. Meanwhile the team went to hell. Why are you ignoring this? Did you forget they fired the coach and half the star players retired? Not to mention he was Hurt during his worse year which was still better than 70% of the starting QB's playing this year? How is he a distraction when you have wife beaters and Drunk drivers on damn near every team? But Kap is a distraction?
Because wife beaters & drunks aren’t promoting one race over the other. I don’t agree with wife beaters and drunks, but when you make something into a “race war”, there is far more attention on all spectrums. Especially when half of the leagues GM’s are old white rich dudes.

I would hope he has a good TD to INT ratio, he averaged 177 yards per game, that’s pathetic

Old 01-02-2018, 08:09 PM

18,215 posts, read 25,850,946 times
Thread closed for moderator review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies