Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2017, 07:08 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,345,447 times

Advertisements

The OP posts as Texas drowns...lives lost and the drama continues.

Old 08-27-2017, 07:15 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Could this fool be anymore tasteless , classless, or graceless by popping out tweets about killing Nafta, Sheriff Clarke's Book, upcoming trip to Missouri (he won big there - we'll defeat McCaskill in 2018), Mexico will eventually pay for the wall. yada yada yada.

This, while Houston a major American City, and the entire coastal region of Texas is being pounded by epic rains and scenes of people being rescued off rooftops and others wading in waist deep water trying to figure out their fate, and others are dead.

This guy needs to be muzzled by his generals and told to shut the FU, and direct his attention and power of his office to the disaster unfolding right before him!
You've gone off the deep end.

Old 08-27-2017, 07:31 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,024,746 times
I don't come here much anymore because of all the 12 year old spoiled brats that post here.But FEMA is doing a good job and everyone except the idiots who ignored evacuation orders will mostly be OK.Natural events happen and the real first responders are Local dedicated Men and Women who risk their lives trying to keep everyone safe.Trump does not need to fly a helicopter himself to prove he cares about the people in danger of floods.So drop that crap and go back to
he supports Nazis at least we can laugh at you idiots.

Old 08-27-2017, 07:32 PM

23,474 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Wow, this thread is based on pure hogwash.

Quote:
The only thing Donny is on top of us is trying ti save his big butt from Mueller who is closing in. Can't wait!
With all of those 'unnamed' leaks, not a speck of evidence against Trump, himself.

Meanwhile, this year, the only ones who have their butts in a sling for corruption and money laundering are ...
Senator Bob Menendez is on trial on federal corruption charges

Sessions found that a secret service agent, under Obama, had been money laundering

Old 08-27-2017, 07:54 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,774,686 times
Quote:
Could this fool be anymore tasteless , classless, or graceless by popping out tweets about killing Nafta, Sheriff Clarke's Book, upcoming trip to Missouri (he won big there - we'll defeat McCaskill in 2018), Mexico will eventually pay for the wall. yada yada yada.

This, while Houston a major American City, and the entire coastal region of Texas is being pounded by epic rains and scenes of people being rescued off rooftops and others wading in waist deep water trying to figure out their fate, and others are dead.

This guy needs to be muzzled by his generals and told to shut the FU, and direct his attention and power of his office to the disaster unfolding right before him!
I know you are a Clinton/Obama supporter and can't help it, but have some decency. People are going through a disaster. Instead spewing filth and hatred, try to keep the victims in your thoughts.

Old 08-27-2017, 07:56 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,327,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
I know you are a Clinton supporter and can't help it, but have some decency. People are going through a disaster. Instead spewing filth and hatred, try to keep the victims in your thoughts.
Trump and his crazed cultists are Clinton supporters? You learn something new every day.

Old 08-27-2017, 07:59 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,024,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Trump and his crazed cultists are Clinton supporters? You learn something new every day.
Like I said 12 year olds post here and I mean YOU. see ya.

Old 08-27-2017, 08:47 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Good glad he is taking my advice and tweeting on the right subject. I'm sure the people sitting on their rooftops waiting to be recused will be thrilled to see him!
Yes, I am sure "those people" as you so rudely refer to them as WILL be thrilled to see the man who made sure the entire resources of the federal government are at the disposal for the flood victims. If it was your "Advice" that prompted him to tweet that-thanks

Old 08-27-2017, 08:49 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So you are comparing someone who posts on CD with the President of the USA?

Apparently when you can no longer defend your hero, you use personal attacks!
Your assumptions are merey that, you assumptions.
You have no idea who I am and what I believe and I am merely pointing out the double standard the original poster has. He expects President Trump to stop his daily living so there is no reason the
original poster cannot be held to the same standards he holds others to.

PS ~~ the .....very mature on your part and I did not personally attack anyone......

Old 08-27-2017, 08:58 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Governor gave kudos to OUR potus for doing a great job through this event. Now get to bed kids, it's a school night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies