Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 10:48 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,015,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Antifa and the supremacists are on opposite sides of the same coin.

Supremacists doesn't want black or brown. (even though, now but not in the past, they have both black and brown in their ranks)
Antifa doesn't want white. (even though the majority of antifa is white)

Supremacists want separation, in this country, with people like Sanger who wanted to eradicate non-whites through abortion.
Antifa wants white people eradicated through abortion and birth control, not just in this country but worldwide.

Both groups are despicable. Both groups should be denounce by everyone.

I have seen some posters on here claiming that antifa are 'good citizens' .. yeah, I dare those who think that to walk up to a group of antifa and tell them "You're great American citizens" .. if you do, be sure to come back in here with pictures of your bruises and broken bones.
Your close, but Antifa doesn't want America:
https://twitter.com/hectormorenco/st...90635162427392
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2017, 10:51 PM

23,548 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Your close, but Antifa doesn't want America:
https://twitter.com/hectormorenco/st...90635162427392
They do want this country, they don't want the name, the flag or the current society of this country. They want open borders and want to rule over all, and this country is a part of the 'all'.

Old 08-28-2017, 10:59 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,647,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
They do want this country, they don't want the name, the flag or the current society of this country. They want open borders and want to rule over all, and this country is a part of the 'all'.
Don't forget about the flying monkeys.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:08 PM

159 posts, read 136,728 times
Thanks, antifa . If I wasn't so old I would join.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:11 PM

23,548 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Don't forget about the flying monkeys.
What do your flying monkeys have to do with anything?

Old 08-28-2017, 11:13 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,593,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
The KKK weren't "mean"? I guess lynching people doesn't count as mean to you?

Lady, newly freed blacks were trying as hard as they could to distance themselves from the white people that had enslaved them. Newly freed blacks weren't going around abusing anyone.

what planet do you live on?
Quote:
Lady, newly freed blacks were trying as hard as they could to distance themselves from the white people that had enslaved them.
Like this guy?

The Story of Wall Street's First Black Millionaire

or these people?

10 Black People Who Acquired Wealth During Slavery

and of course you know there were plantation owners, I don't need to tell you that right?

Quote:
Newly freed blacks weren't going around abusing anyone.
People are people and abuse is not depicted by a skin color, nor is a persons compassion for others.

Now this poster has posted something about the KKK, that I was not aware of either ... and come to think about it, what I have learned about the KKK, came from TV shows and movies. In the mid 60's I was in grade school.

You can do what you want to with this and I know the narrative that is being fed, is not the whole truth and I find that which doesn't shape into it is rejected immediately. Looks like I need to do some history reading on the KKK, what you bet few people join me in doing so ...

Antifa is new to me too. It's like picking up a newspaper and reading about ISIS and wondering what happened to the other group, that had the headlines the month before.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:31 PM

What's stupid about this thread is posters started trying to compare the origins of the KKK in the 1860s with current movements like Antifa and BLM. It's apples and oranges.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Like this guy?

The Story of Wall Street's First Black Millionaire

or these people?

10 Black People Who Acquired Wealth During Slavery

and of course you know there were plantation owners, I don't need to tell you that right?

People are people and abuse is not depicted by a skin color, nor is a persons compassion for others.

Now this poster has posted something about the KKK, that I was not aware of either ... and come to think about it, what I have learned about the KKK, came from TV shows and movies. In the mid 60's I was in grade school.

You can do what you want to with this and I know the narrative that is being fed, is not the whole truth and I find that which doesn't shape into it is rejected immediately. Looks like I need to do some history reading on the KKK, what you bet few people join me in doing so ...

Antifa is new to me too. It's like picking up a newspaper and reading about ISIS and wondering what happened to the other group, that had the headlines the month before.
A history of the KKK can be found at this link:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...y/ku-klux-klan

"Started during Reconstruction at the end of the Civil War, the Klan quickly mobilized as a vigilante group to intimidate Southern blacks - and any whites who would help them - and to prevent them from enjoying basic civil rights. Lynchings, tar-and-featherings, rapes and other violent attacks on those challenging white supremacy became a hallmark of the Klan."

There are an estimated five to eight thousand Klan members in various factions around America.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:35 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
All of them are on the payroll of George Soros.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:45 PM

159 posts, read 136,728 times
You know who is really right on and cool is Redneck Revolt. They are anti-racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies