Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2017, 11:55 AM

3,782 posts, read 4,247,648 times

Advertisements

I hate the white nationalists, they are a terrorist group; however, I will not condemn them cause the liberals refuse to condemn the antifa which is also a terrorists group. So I'll sit back and wait and listen to the crickets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2017, 12:00 PM

31,027 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
Second World War was an ANTIFA war from USA/UK/Russia against Italian Facist, Japanese Imperialists, and German Nazis.

So, it troubles me to know that to be ANTIFA is equal to be Anti USA... WTF!!
So the US in WW2 was like Antifa? You are delusional.

Anyone who fought in WW2 would look at these idiots as no different than the Japanese or Nazis they fought against.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cEdCIBSZew

Old 08-29-2017, 12:04 PM

1,302 posts, read 683,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
No it wasn't. Soldiers didn't go into towns and cities and start beating up the citizens. That might be how the Mexican military works but not here.

Lol

Tell the Germans

Old 08-29-2017, 12:06 PM

4,573 posts, read 6,780,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
And Trump feels violence against his critics is acceptable.....
Provide a link that suggests that Trump "feels" this.

Slats, every other post that I've read has been inflamatory or grossly untrue. You might as well be posting that "Trump goes to a Strip Club with Rappers every night" in regards to the accuracy of the posts.

At least have accurate info in your posts some of the time, so people will read them without laughing.

Last edited by hound 109; 08-29-2017 at 12:18 PM..

Old 08-29-2017, 12:17 PM

4,573 posts, read 6,780,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
This is a employed professor at dartmouth who supports antifa/communists. If he said he believed violence against democrats at party rallies was ethical and he supported nazis, would he still be employed at a university and on nbc?
This cr*p has to end. The only way to get people's attention is thru their pocket book.

Add Dartmouth to a list of 10-15 other colleges that are ANTI first amendment and should have all Federal Grants & Scholarships revoked from ALL students who attend. If the kids want to attend Dartmouth, let them do it on their own (or on their parents) dime.

Also remove any Grants/Studies from the Feds that Dartmouth receives. Make it effective Today.

I find it amusing that "School Administration Officials" claim they are wanting to Distance themselves from the comments of this POS Professor. The only way that I would take these so called officials serious (about distancing themselves) if if they fire his beta male *ss.

Stop all Federal Grants/Scholarships to Dartmouth students & all Grants/Studies to Dartmouth University TODAY !!

Old 08-29-2017, 12:23 PM

15,631 posts, read 10,386,562 times
The Antifa people are losers in life who use their pseudo-cause to act out their self-hatred and failures in their miserable lives by inflicting violence on others, in my opinion. They are cowards, too, complete with masks to hide their unattractive faces. If you look at the mugshots of the antifa members that have been arrested, they are all physically ugly. If you notice in the videos of their attacks, one antifa never fights a person alone. The weaklings always gang up in a group on one person.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 08-29-2017 at 12:45 PM..

Old 08-29-2017, 12:24 PM

404 posts, read 193,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
This is a employed professor at dartmouth who supports antifa/communists. If he said he believed violence against democrats at party rallies was ethical and he supported nazis, would he still be employed at a university and on nbc?

https://twitter.com/JBurtonXP/status/902202972989480960
There will come a time where such professors and agitators will have to face the violence they actively support. Such a thin line they are walking : in the event of allout violence, it is these people who will be targeted for the same violence they tried to foment. They had better pray that karma does not come back and bite them hard.

Old 08-29-2017, 12:25 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,670,574 times
Antifa? Wtf that? Oh. A false equivalency to the nazis and kkk. Got it.

Old 08-29-2017, 12:45 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,329,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciroccot View Post
There will come a time where such professors and agitators will have to face the violence they actively support. Such a thin line they are walking : in the event of allout violence, it is these people who will be targeted for the same violence they tried to foment. They had better pray that karma does not come back and bite them hard.
Exactly. This professor doesnt take part in the violence against trump supporters but he "supports" it and probably lives in a very middle class academic lifestyle. What a revolutionary!

Old 08-29-2017, 12:52 PM

13,510 posts, read 17,032,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop View Post
I hate the white nationalists, they are a terrorist group; however, I will not condemn them cause the liberals refuse to condemn the antifa which is also a terrorists group. So I'll sit back and wait and listen to the crickets.

Nobody asked you to condemn them. It was the President of the United States trying to blame "both sides" that caused people to question what he really supports. He had to be asked to specifically condemn white nationalists because his initial statements led people to wonder if he actually did.

Are Trump supporters really this dense?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies