Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 09:00 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Nothing is going to happen. Little Kimmy does not want his country to be obliterated.

He is all talk. Relax, folks.

^^^^^^This. More sabre rattling. He is a paper tiger.

Old 09-05-2017, 09:03 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Midget might die of a heart attack soon. Don't worry, be happy.
From your lips to Gods ears, as they say...

(sad to say, I wish such things on some others too.....but not healthy people who are normal).

Old 09-05-2017, 09:05 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Only a fool thinks that Trump would want to launch a preemptive strike on NK.
Only a fool like tRump would be dumb enough to consider or threaten it.

Which is what he's done.

Quote:
Relax and carry on as others have said.
Fortunately for everyone on the planet, some of tRump's fellow fools have already been purged and he now has a few rational adults trying to keep his itchy trigger finger in a mitten.

But, who knows?

Old 09-05-2017, 09:49 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,925,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
As stupid as the fat boy in Korea is, he knows attacking anything the U.S. has promised to protect is suicide. He's not that stupid.
I agree that he's a stupid, fat boy (and I'll throw in weird on top of that). However, I'm not personally comfortable with the "strategic" plan for protection of the US against a stupid fat boy with nuclear warheads to be "He's not that stupid." I mean, we're counting on someone stupid and aggressive not to be THAT stupid and aggressive.

That's just not a solid plan to me.

Old 09-05-2017, 09:59 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
That's assuming he thinks like a rational person. Would love to see some evidence of that.

The Soviets were an enemy we could trust to not send a bomb for absolutely no reason. This guy? I don't think so.
He's mentally ill and unbalanced.

North Korean official reportedly executed with a flamethrower

What a way to go!

This idiot is more dangerous than anyone else on the planet and I am convinced if he felt threatened at all he would push the button. To be perfectly clear if he felt threatened by his own people he would push the button as a form of suicide. Losers in North Korea do not fare well.

Time to take his nukes out is now because you can not bargain with a mentally ill piece of garbage that has a gun pointed at your head.

Old 09-05-2017, 10:07 AM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
I agree that he's a stupid, fat boy (and I'll throw in weird on top of that). However, I'm not personally comfortable with the "strategic" plan for protection of the US against a stupid fat boy with nuclear warheads to be "He's not that stupid." I mean, we're counting on someone stupid and aggressive not to be THAT stupid and aggressive.

That's just not a solid plan to me.
There is and can't be another solid plan unless you want to be the first to take out a few million people in removing the Fat Boy.

Old 09-05-2017, 10:42 AM

5,341 posts, read 4,429,096 times
This thread is closed because not every slight nuance needs its own thread. When that is allowed to happen, the same old posts get posted in different threads and then the thread becomes nothing more than a place to bicker about the same things your bickering about in others threads.

Now, I have answered this question for the umpteenth time. How about you all following the Terms of Service and the forum guidelines and there will not be so many closed, merged or deleted threads?
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies