Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2017, 08:43 AM

3,594 posts, read 1,791,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
These leftists always think it's a funding problem, It's not a funding problem we've been throwing money these "disadvantaged" minority majority schools for decades to the point where the average teacher in Chicago makes 75k a year, with nothing to show for it. At some point we need to address the cultural problems. I've seen/heard black kids calling other black kids horrible names for being educated/well spoken acting "white".

Last edited by cttransplant85; 09-08-2017 at 09:21 AM..

Old 09-08-2017, 08:45 AM

30,246 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Called defending yourself.

So why do conservatives, day in and day out, blame liberals for everything under the sun?

So there we go again, liberals want to blame white men for everything. You ranted that I'm wrong, and others are wrong for stereotyping white conservatives, and yet you just contradicted yourself
Please smack yourself harder...as hard as you can. Here's what you actually said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Every race incident that happens in the news, you can always count on white conservatives implying that racism doesn't exist, that it's a conspiracy conjured up by liberals to harm "race relations" (I really hate that phrase). Is every incident of white-on-minority racism fake news or just minorities complaining for complaining's sake? So who are the actual racists then, if it's not white supremacists?

At the Charlottesville white power rally, who were all those white guys with the white power symbols voting for? Clinton? Did they all vote for Obama? Were they all "color blind, we're all just Americans trying to get along" type people?
Actually, the organizer DID vote for Obama. Jason Kessler used to be a leftist who voted for Obama and was part of the Occupy Movement. Ooops. Should do your homework before asking stupid questions.

So, in your trolling, which is exactly what you wanted to do, you first claimed it was all white Conservatives, and then you did your little word twist that the left constantly does by changing that to 'white supremacist'.

The question was already answered, you're just mad you couldn't steer the answers in the direction you wanted them to go.

Quote:
I'm not trolling. Are you a white supremacist? Because my question was, why do conservatives blame liberals for racism existing, and if that's the case, is everyone who believes in "white power", a commie-leftist Democrat?
You are trolling. Are you a fascist? Totalitarian? I can play that accusation label game, too. You're not clever. How many antifa violent "protests" have you participated in?

Quote:
The only thing I gotta say is, if defending myself is racist, then I'm guilty as charged.
Funny how that works, isn't it.

I'm keeping this quote from you because I have a very strong feeling that it's going to bite you in the ass. Maybe you can go ahead and smack yourself in the face again in advance.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:45 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,081,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
many whites still benefit from affirmative action though. Affirmative Action was never some black exclusive thing. This is the most flash-cardy wheel spinning response ever. And it's sad that it's constantly trotted out.
The key word I was responding to is "Systemic". Affirmative Action was implemented to help blacks. Are you implying that a few "token" whites took advantage? You may not have used the word, token, but you are pretty much saying that. Does that make you a racist? See how that works?

Old 09-08-2017, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Your obvious bias is reflected in your verbiage. "Handouts" is a loaded term that says its all. Try INVESTMENT.
Wow. That word, investment, has been over used by liberals for a long time now.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:55 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,700,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Wow. That word, investment, has been over used by liberals for a long time now.
You don't INVEST in something that you think is inferior by nature. Hence, the verbiage used tells how the target is viewed. "Handouts" implies a negative ROI or LOI (loss on investment). If you believe in something you will naturally see spending to have a Positive ROI (return on investment).

Old 09-08-2017, 08:58 AM

30,246 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Preach!
Says the most racist person on City Data.

I'd like to know where the left begins their history because it sure as hell isn't on any actual historical timeline thus far. I have provided evidence all the way back to Andrew Jackson that the left has been, and continues to be, the most racist party in this country, and black people have been bought to believe it.

You keep patting yourself on your back while whitey Dems use you and discard you. Foolish.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:58 AM

Quote:
You don't INVEST in something that you think is inferior by nature. Hence, the verbiage used tells how the target is viewed. "Handouts" implies a negative ROI or LOI (loss on investment). If you believe in something you will naturally see spending to have a Positive ROI (return on investment).
Fish/Fisherman. If you don't understand that, you are part of the problem.

Old 09-08-2017, 09:02 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,664,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
These leftists always think it's a funding problem, .
Interesting - because obviously the whites who stole all the blacks land and lots (for the past 150+ years) - they MUST have also had funding problems! Bad enough that they felt it important to steal land from others.

I recently read a book about S. Georgia and this was going on even in the 1960's. It worked like this - the black folks owned some land, but that was about all (of course, GA. Crackers didn't allow them anything more). So, when one of their children got caught up in a petty crime (smoking a joint, etc. etc.), the Sheriff would tell mom and dad he could look past it IF they signed over the lots to them.

Can you tell us why these White People felt that their funding at the expense of former slave families was important? I didn't think so.

Old 09-08-2017, 09:04 AM

36,493 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
They don't deny it exists, they just think they're the biggest victim of it. For conservatives, no race is more victimized or discriminated against than White people...
Ok so they dont actually deny it exists, they believe they are they are the most victimized discriminated group (moved goal post, check). So now can you show examples of white conservatives who believe they are the biggest victims of racism and why they believe so.

Old 09-08-2017, 09:06 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
These leftists always think it's a funding problem, It's not a funding problem we've been throwing money these "disadvantaged" minority majority schools for decades to the point where the average teacher in Chicago makes 75k a year, with nothing to show for it. At some point we need to address the cultural problems. I've seen/heard black kids calling other black kids horrible named for being educated/well spoken acting "white".
case in point from today's news:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies