Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2017, 09:44 AM

628 posts, read 695,348 times

Advertisements

Rx_USH!!!

YUCK!

Idiot!

Typical of an uneducated man! Insecure fatty! Ok he is rich!
RICH does not buy happiness, he became_ rich b/c of his big mouth
and telling lies_. 3 wives! Buying drugs from dope dealers( whatever they call men that sell drugs_)
He is an IDIOT! Do I like Rush? Need I write more?

Last edited by MegaJoy; 09-08-2017 at 10:40 AM..

Old 09-08-2017, 09:50 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,004,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Why exactly would it be "legally impossible" to broads from his Florida location?
That is a good question. However, being the charitable person that I am, I shall assume that Mr. Limbaugh meant that he is in a zone in which there is mandatory evacuation.

He does live in Palm Beach, and one article states that he broadcasts from the third floor of a building that is very, very close to the coastline (100 yards or such), which building is one mile from his home. Palm Beach is, I believe, under mandatory evacuation orders.

However, it was an odd way for Rush to explain his departure, implying that he did not want to leave, but that the "liberals" in charge were making him do so, no doubt so as to prevent his enlightening the public of this Liberal Hurricane Conspiracy.

Old 09-08-2017, 10:22 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,515,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort evacuated in face of Hurricane Irma

US President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate was evacuated along with the rest of the exclusive town of Palm Beach as Hurricane Irma threatened South Florida with catastrophic winds.

Authorities on the barrier island that is home to Trump's so-called "winter White House" ordered a mandatory evacuation on Thursday.

Trump has allowed MarALago to be evacuated in the face of the supposed threat that not only does Hurricane Irma exist but that this imaginary hurricane might actually cause damage. As the Big Bad Wolf might say, "I'll huff and I'll puff..."

However, patriot and man with nerves of steel, Rush Limbaugh has been working hard to soothe the frazzled nerves of those supposedly under threat from this fake news of a storm. During his Monday monologue Limbaugh had this to say:

“The reason that I am leery of forecasts this far out, folks, is because I see how the system works,” Limbaugh said, alluding to alleged conspiracies against President Donald J. Trump. “Hurricane Harvey and the TV pictures that accompany that go a long way to helping further and create the panic.”

If only Failing CNN had covered Ivanka's special fall line-up of alligator skin stilettos (guaranteed to protect the wearer from any storm surge of up to 50 feet or more) instead of jaunting off to Houston to film the exploits of the Cajun Navy. But for the Free Press (which should be eliminated), Donald Trump (and the rest of us - except that we citizens don't count) would have known better than to fall prey to yet one more conspiracy.

The Failing WaPo and the Failing New York Times are hardly innocent of spreading uncalled for concern in the face of Category 4 and Category 5 hurricanes either. Still, this should not have mattered since Trump gets all his news from Fox and Friends and all the good people on both sides at Stormfront - OK, maybe this one time he should have resisted checking in with StormFront. Whatever the source of his fake news, Trump has inadvertently let loose a shock wave of panic among his faithful as they scramble to buy bottled war and gas for their cars.

All's not lost, however. Kellyanne Conway has announced that should the fake need arise, MarALago will open as a public shelter just in case fake storm Irma is photoshopped and pictures of fake flooding are put up by the lying liberal media.

Stay safe those of you in the region where Irma is lied to possibly hit. When your cars and homes are under water, just remember it's all a hoax, and you'll feel much better just like Rush.
Yet, Fat Limpball has evacuated.

I think he might be back on the Oxy. What might be even worse are those who listen to his drug-addled drivel and believe it.

Old 09-08-2017, 11:04 AM

45,540 posts, read 27,157,256 times
Quote:
Why exactly would it be "legally impossible" to broads from his Florida location?
My uneducated guess - Insurance probably will not cover all of his losses if he chooses to NOT evacuate under a mandatory evacuation - or there are other terms from Premiere in play.

He's got the resources... just get out and live to fight another day.

Last edited by DRob4JC; 09-08-2017 at 11:17 AM..

Old 09-08-2017, 11:28 AM

57,227 posts, read 26,178,741 times
Trump made some similar statements regarding hurricane Matthew last year I hope no one is stupid enough to take these scientific predictions lightly. He just tucked his tail and ran for it trying to use legality as an excuse.

Old 09-08-2017, 11:35 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,932,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
What Limbaugh is doing regarding spreading hurricane miss-information borderlines on criminal, definitely irresponsible. The anti-science crowd are being led like sheep by Limbaugh and the Alex Jones' of the world and I hope they don't end up paying a high price for their ignorance.
I feel that Limbaugh's words ARE criminal. There are plenty of "ditto heads" out there who hang onto his words as if they were the gospel truth. If so much as one person dies because they put up their feet and kept on drinking the koolaid and did nothing to prepare - much less evacuate - because they actually believed Limbaugh, then Rush should be put on trial for murder.

There is another thread on here in response to Limbaugh's Monday show where the people of Florida are being taking to task for stocking up on bottled water and boarding up their windows in response to this "fake" threat which is actually no more than hype promulgated by liberals to advance their so-called global warming agenda. NOT! Obviously, some of the posters here have never lived thru a tropical storm much less a class 4 hurricane.

The Cult's contempt for science is going to haunt us all in the times to come.

Old 09-08-2017, 11:48 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,761,940 times
Maybe the hurricane winds will be strong enough to blow this flatulent dog's verbal farts away.

Old 09-08-2017, 12:17 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,562,395 times
Quote:
I suspect there would be some liability exposure if an employee or staffer got hurt.

I had to laugh at the characterization of his departure. Apparently he was yapped about 'due to security issues' he'll have to broadcast in 'parts unknown'. Real James Bond stuff there, you tub of goo. Maybe he could just open the Yellow Pages and look up "Recording Studios with ISDN". There are hundreds of them.

Old 09-08-2017, 12:19 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,358,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
He should not have left. He is fat enough to not need a life preserver to float in the flood waters and far too heavy to be moved by 150 mph winds. Too bad he believes the "fake news".

Hell, he generates a good bit of it.

Old 09-08-2017, 12:31 PM

39,073 posts, read 51,205,311 times
Quote:
It would be legally impossible for him to get his hands on all the oxy he would need to keep going through the storm and the aftermath.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies