Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times

Advertisements

why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2017, 09:13 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,140,284 times
The Republican President panders to White supremacists, are we really surprised.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:15 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,700,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
The Republican President panders to White supremacists, are we really surprised.
Which is a much larger group than those who show up at white supremacy meeting and marches. Millions more.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:17 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,140,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Which is a much larger group than those who show up at white supremacy meeting and marches. Millions more.
You don't have to go to a meeting to be a White supremacist.

Hell, I have several family members who are White supremacists, doubt any of them have gone to a meeting or a march

Old 09-09-2017, 09:26 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,171,370 times
Quote:
Ok....now that you cannot argue that I can't read minds and or that I/we are making things up about republicans.....you are forced to just admit your beliefs in black inferiority. Why the intransigence to come out the closet before? How many others like you are hiding their true beliefs? Based on that survey.....MILLIONS.

And you all think blacks are dumb for voting 90% Democrat? Blacks should vote for a party where a good percentage of the party member believes that it is reality and truth that blacks are inferior? I am not a fan of the Democratic party at all.....but compared to Republicans....they are truly the lesser of two evils.
I've always been upfront about my beliefs so I don't know what you are attempting to suggest. I believe that all persons should be judged by his individual merit and that there are intelligent persons among all races and groups. I also understand that there is variation within any group and that because of this variation groups will not have equal average measurements on a wide range of factors. That's reality.

Unlike you, I'm not offended by that reality. It's what we see all around us every day.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:49 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
....Black people are lazier and less intelligent

Question: Why do Republicans/conservatives feel their party gets a bad rap for racism when opinion polls shows that its a deserved label? I believe that their is a disconnect because TRUTH is inherently unbiased and without prejudice and many conservatives believe that black innate inferiority is a truth....that liberals have made taboo to talk about.
Racism is, at its core, ignorance. There are a lot of very poorly educated people in this country, and the majority of white people lacking anything other than a high school diploma are usually Republicans.

So you combine ignorance with a steady drip of dog whistle racism on FOX News, to say nothing of the more overt racism found on Breitbart and other wingnut websites, and what you get is a learned behavior and belief system, and that manifests itself as the racism that is rampant in the Republican party.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:54 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,753,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Racism is, at its core, ignorance.
Racism, as the OP defines it, is simply recognizing patterns in human behavior.

Old 09-09-2017, 10:40 PM

21,097 posts, read 19,694,480 times
Quote:
Show me where I said that it said "Stupid and lazy". Now who is the liar without credibility?
You and the author are saying that Republicans said blacks are stupid and lazy.

Old 09-09-2017, 11:11 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,546 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
You and the author are saying that Republicans said blacks are stupid and lazy.
No,Republicans are saying that, we are just reading the collected data. Its ok, a quarter of Democrats are saying it too

Old 09-09-2017, 11:29 PM

25,689 posts, read 18,773,845 times
And four out of five dentists recommend Trident. Don't you people ever get tired of this topic? It's past the point of OCD with you folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies