Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 06:16 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Yes, they think Trump has to shut down his businesses.

Total thread fail.

He was supposed to have divested himself of them.... which he has not!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2017, 06:21 PM

45,379 posts, read 60,561,367 times
Do you know what divest means? It means to sell or liquidate.

Old 09-11-2017, 06:26 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Was Eric supposed to fly in American workers and equipment? You do realize that Dubai isn't in the US, right?

Close this thread.

Old 09-11-2017, 06:43 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
He was supposed to have divested himself of them.... which he has not!
That's what you and the left wanted, but he did not have too...to bad....
Attached Thumbnails
Trump promised not to work with foreign entities. His company just did-7568345c42268f904bb253672e0993a3.jpeg  

Old 09-11-2017, 06:51 PM

1,896 posts, read 811,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
You do realize isn't running his businesses anymore... everyone knows... so why the attempt to mislead people... I know, habits are hard to change...
Oh...... Did he put his business into a blind trust?

Or do YOU actually believe him and his sons won't ever talk business or do anything unethical in that position of power?

Old 09-11-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
That's what you and the left wanted, but he did not have too...to bad....
I thought your ilk wanted him to drain the swamp..... I guess if someone tells you want you want to hear, you don't mind looking the other way against ethical behavior.....

Your ilk never fooled anyone.... you don't care about the swamp if the swamp whispers in your ear.....

LOLOLOLOL.... you don't care that you're paying him to profit from his resorts...... what a joke!

Old 09-11-2017, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
I thought your ilk wanted him to drain the swamp..... I guess if someone tells you want you want to hear, you don't mind looking the other way against ethical behavior.....

Your ilk never fooled anyone.... you don't care about the swamp if the swamp whispers in your ear.....

LOLOLOLOL.... you don't care that you're paying him to profit from his resorts...... what a joke!
Yea, drain the swamp was supposed to happen many years ago....your ilks failure is noted....or maybe your memory is short on what the left said, many years ago, shall I remind you, but you and your feloow leftist don't care about that...why, you have a "D" at the end of your name....that's all that counts and is a get outa jail free card.

Fooled, did you miss the last 8 years? And you even voted obama back in, for the last 4...fooled, yea....you've proven that...

BTW, premiums went up 200%+ here in Alabama over the last few years, I thought it was supposed to go down....what about my $2500? Yea, the left was fooled...

lololololololololzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz

Old 09-11-2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yea, drain the swamp was supposed to happen many years ago....your ilks failure is noted....or maybe your memory is short on what the left said, many years ago, shall I remind you, but you and your feloow leftist don't care about that...why, you have a "D" at the end of your name....that's all that counts and is a get outa jail free card.

Fooled, did you miss the last 8 years? And you even voted obama back in, for the last 4...fooled, yea....you've proven that...

BTW, premiums went up 200%+ here in Alabama over the last few years, I thought it was supposed to go down....what about my $2500? Yea, the left was fooled...

lololololololololzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz
LOLOLOLOL...... Donnie took over the swamp from day 1!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. From Day 1 he inherited a strong economy and he took over the swamp.

Obama gave Trump a strong economy after the worst economic crisis in modern history in 2007. Meanwhile, Donnie charges expensive memberships to his resorts in order to gain access to himself....

The Donnie is a big golfer dontcha know? He loves to golf at his resorts!

BAHAHAHAHA Donnie is the swamp from day 1!!!!! No one beats Donnie in that regard!!!! No one beats Donnie in golf days through 9 months! No one is swampier!

Old 09-11-2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
LOLOLOLOL...... Donnie took over the swamp from day 1!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. From Day 1 he inherited a strong economy and he took over the swamp.
What a come back...with ZERO, congrats, you even failed to address what I stated, but I would not expect anything else from a leftist...

Quote:
Obama gave Trump a strong economy after the worst economic crisis in modern history in 2007. Meanwhile, Donnie charges expensive memberships to his resorts in order to gain access to himself....
A strong economy? 2% GDP???? bwwwwwhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, yea...the new norm, yes?

Quote:
The Donnie is a big golfer dontcha know? He loves to golf at his resorts!
He can do what he wants, are you jealous?

Quote:
BAHAHAHAHA Donnie is the swamp from day 1!!!!! No one beats Donnie in that regard!!!! No one beats Donnie in golf days through 9 months! No one is swampier!
NO matter how many times you decide not to address my comments, you're still wrong....What a come back...with ZERO, congrats, you even failed to address what I stated, but I would not expect anything else from a leftist...

BWWWAhhhhhhhhhhhhbwahhhhhhhhhh....

Old 09-11-2017, 10:47 PM

1,235 posts, read 732,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Eric and Don Jr. are running his business. You know that.

Well, maybe not Don Jr. as seems to have become involved with the political end of the family business.

So, it's Eric's doing. Blame him.
You do know that it is a conflict of interest for Don Jr., an unpaid advisor to the President to be doing "business building" in the White House.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies