Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 07:54 AM

3,403 posts, read 3,560,136 times

Advertisements

Chance is pretty low for it to happen. However, keep up the good spirit there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2017, 07:54 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,466,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Impeach him for what?
High crimes and misdemeanors.

Old 09-13-2017, 07:55 AM

20,419 posts, read 12,338,684 times
The only thing I am certain of is that felony perjury is not an impeachable offense

Old 09-13-2017, 07:55 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,588,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
I am NOT politically inclined, so those that are:

Explain... what does Trump have to do to warrant the impeachment process??? Give examples, please

easy...an "impeachable" offense, which there hasnt been. liberal media running negative fake news on the President is what needs to be stopped as some, such as yourself, seem to believe their BS about the President is true.

Maxine should be able to help you out.

Old 09-13-2017, 08:00 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,089,904 times
Impeachment of Trump? Stay tuned...the impeachment process may begin in the next 6-8 months, depending on how much longer Mueller takes.

In the last three months, Mueller has ramped up his investigation, hiring over 20 new lawyers, to include some of the best and most successful money laundering attorneys and Russian Mafia prosecutors in the United States.

Make no mistake, fellow City-Data posters. Trump supporters on here claim that there is nothing to this "Russia thing," but believe me....behind closed doors, when they log out of City-Data and lay in bed at night....Trumpers are VERY worried about what Mueller and his super team might uncover.

Old 09-13-2017, 08:07 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,588,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Impeachment of Trump? Stay tuned...the impeachment process may begin in the next 6-8 months, depending on how much longer Mueller takes.

In the last three months, Mueller has ramped up his investigation, hiring over 20 new lawyers, to include some of the best and most successful money laundering attorneys and Russian Mafia prosecutors in the United States.

Make no mistake, fellow City-Data posters. Trump supporters on here claim that there is nothing to this "Russia thing," but believe me....behind closed doors, when they log out of City-Data and lay in bed at night....Trumpers are VERY worried about what Mueller and his super team might uncover.

Do you have affidavits from most Trump supporters stating they are worried? Ill hand in mine stating Im -not- worried about such, however -IF- he committed an impeachable offense then he deserves to be impeached, given how much crap our previous Islamic President got by with without getting impeached I do not believe the odds on impeachment are high, but given how much butt hurt is out there on the left I'd agree the odds on an assassination attempt is probably elevated.

Old 09-13-2017, 08:13 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,321,678 times
Default Can we impeach Trump yet???

Nope and it's not going to happen.

Old 09-13-2017, 08:13 AM

25,788 posts, read 21,942,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
Don't be rude.

My thread was to gain info for those like me.

[/b]
Try "google", very easy to use and will answer your questions, if you don't understand something at that point, ask!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Impeach him for what?
So they can get Pence as POTUS, as you know that he will be a dream POTUS for liberals! Think "cutting off their nose to spite their face"!

If I remember correctly, weren't they talking about impeaching him a year ago before he was even elected POTUS even though they swore up and down that he had no chance of getting the nomination and quoted endless polls that Hillary would be POTUS?

Best approach is to read the posts and have a little . "Laughter is good for the soul."

It is actually a riot if you google "Trump impeachable offenses", as it seems everything he does would warrant it. Ignorance is rampant.

I'll say it again, the liberals trying to oust Trump deserve Pence to be POTUS. Pence will move the agenda of the far right, religious agenda at the speed of light! I believe the religious far right would like to see Trump impeached to move their agenda forward, liberals should be afraid, very afraid. I suspect we may easily see a couple of SC seats empty before the end of this presidential term.

Liberals should think it through very slowly what it will mean to have Pence as POTUS, although I see Pence being elected in 2020 or 2024 depending on when Trump steps down.

Trump will not be impeached even if they want to waste their time at some point to go through impeachment proceedings.

And for the record: This Trump supporter has not laid awake at night worrying about the presidential slot since the morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton was defeated. Anyone that knows how the Clintons and politics work knows that the Russia thing was used as a smokescreen by the dark side (Clinton & associates), I bet she sits there laughing about how she was so effective in selling this that people are still talking about it long after the election was over.

Old 09-13-2017, 09:22 AM

27,074 posts, read 11,772,782 times
As usual, rude and snide posts are not necessary.

Thread to be closed.

Old 09-13-2017, 09:26 AM

18,761 posts, read 11,755,546 times
Hmmm a verbally incontinent Trump Russian counter part?

https://politicalwire.com/2017/09/11...-u-s-election/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies