Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 12:04 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,110,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
What the LGBT community doesn't want you to know, and they will throw a hissy fit if you bring it up is that they are more likely to be pedophiles, sexual abusers, and promiscuous than heterosexuals.
I do agree with that. One experience that comes to mind is from the late 90's. I was up in San Francisco at a party with mutual friends. One guy brought a little baby boy to this party. It wasn't a loud party or anything like that. More like a casual get-together. The baby was not even a year old. Not sure where he got the baby but I think from memory it was his sisters and she was having him babysit for her that night and he decided to bring the baby with him to this party. There were no women at this party. The baby was being passed around, each guy was taking his turn holding the baby. My friend and I were the youngest adults at this get together. All the main guests were in their 50's, 60's and 70's, and about 8 to 10 of them in total at this party, who were referring to themselves as "silver foxes". So the baby eventually is passed to a guy in the group who is a visual splitting image of Rob Halford (when he had hair) and is dressed in a few custom leather pieces. Before I know it, the guy is holding the baby up to his bare chest while squealing in delight like a little girl as he's letting this baby suck his tit. All the other guests are very interested in this concept and start taking turns doing the same with the baby.

Dude! That freaked me out man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2017, 12:07 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,089,904 times
Many politicians, on both sides of the aisle, have been found guilty of many crimes in recent years, both white collar and criminal.

Quote:
Republican politician Christopher von Keyserling was arrested and charged with sexual assault after he was caught on a security camera pinching the genitals of a woman with whom he got into a political disagreement.
Quote:
A Kentucky Republican Party chairman has resigned after he was arrested in Tennessee on charges of indecent exposure and resisting arrest in a department store, the GOP and police said.

As far as the OP's comment about Seattle willing to re-elect an alleged sexual predator, that is just trolling. Ignore it.

Old 09-13-2017, 12:08 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,931,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
I do agree with that. One experience that comes to mind is from the late 90's. I was up in San Francisco at a party with mutual friends. One guy brought a little baby boy to this party. It wasn't a loud party or anything like that. More like a casual get-together. The baby was not even a year old. Not sure where he got the baby but I think from memory it was his sisters and she was having him babysit for her that night and he decided to bring the baby with him to this party. There were no women at this party. The baby was being passed around, each guy was taking his turn holding the baby. My friend and I were the youngest adults at this get together. All the main guests were in their 50's, 60's and 70's, referring to themselves as "silver foxes". So the baby eventually is passed to a guy in the group who is a visual splitting image of Rob Halford (when he had hair) and is dressed in a few custom leather pieces. Before I know it, the guy is holding the baby up to his bare chest while squealing in delight like a little girl as he's letting this baby suck his tit. All the other guests are very interested in this concept and start taking turns doing the same with the baby.

I'm pretty sure I would have left and called child support services.

Old 09-13-2017, 12:14 PM

39,044 posts, read 27,462,475 times
He has been accused of sexual abuse by five different people.

If all these were true, he should be arrested.

Old 09-13-2017, 12:58 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,596,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
I do agree with that. One experience that comes to mind is from the late 90's. I was up in San Francisco at a party with mutual friends. One guy brought a little baby boy to this party. It wasn't a loud party or anything like that. More like a casual get-together. The baby was not even a year old. Not sure where he got the baby but I think from memory it was his sisters and she was having him babysit for her that night and he decided to bring the baby with him to this party. There were no women at this party. The baby was being passed around, each guy was taking his turn holding the baby. My friend and I were the youngest adults at this get together. All the main guests were in their 50's, 60's and 70's, and about 8 to 10 of them in total at this party, who were referring to themselves as "silver foxes". So the baby eventually is passed to a guy in the group who is a visual splitting image of Rob Halford (when he had hair) and is dressed in a few custom leather pieces. Before I know it, the guy is holding the baby up to his bare chest while squealing in delight like a little girl as he's letting this baby suck his tit. All the other guests are very interested in this concept and start taking turns doing the same with the baby.

you watched and didn't intervene? wteffe?

Old 09-13-2017, 01:08 PM

2,287 posts, read 2,582,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
What the LGBT community doesn't want you to know, and they will throw a hissy fit if you bring it up is that they are more likely to be pedophiles, sexual abusers, and promiscuous than heterosexuals.
Care to share proof of your accusation?

Old 09-13-2017, 01:23 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,110,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
I'm pretty sure I would have left and called child support services.
Well I was a young naïve kid when it happened and I really didn't know if that would be considered sexual or not.

What would any of you do in this situation? Men walk around without shirts on so dude chests and nipples aren't really the same as perhaps genitals. If they were doing that with the baby and their genitals, yes, I would have reported it for sure.

Old 09-13-2017, 01:41 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,321,678 times
Default Openly Gay Democrat Mayor of Seattle Resigns After 5th Accuser Claims Sexual Abuse During Childhood (Pedophilia)

I'm not surprised. He should be dragged into the street and hung.

Old 09-13-2017, 01:44 PM

18,556 posts, read 7,326,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
No different than the Rapist-in-Chief in the White House.
Thank God, his wife couldn't beat Trump last fall!

Old 09-13-2017, 01:47 PM

18,556 posts, read 7,326,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
You need to pay more attention to the sick Republican in the White House. Once again:

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl
As the link shows, that lawsuit does not exist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies