Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 08:58 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I don't know about that, but I DO know that the hard left HATES Israel.

You IMAGINE the hard left hates Israel.

There, fixed it for you.

Perhaps it's time you learn disagreement with a country's policies/actions DOES NOT = hate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2017, 09:01 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
It shows how well Jews can think for themselves - after taking 100's of millions from Sheldon and having the Evangelicals and Right claiming THEY were the ones who were pro-Israel......Jews are shunning Trump in amazing numbers.

American Jews overwhelmingly disapprove of Trump, poll finds | Jewish Telegraphic Agency

77% Disapprove......wow!

On every separate issue - same goes. Jews like Obama better.

Dang, no wonder Jews have a higher IQ than the rest of the population...
Isn't Trump an Honorary NY Jew? He marched in the Israeli day parade as a grand marshal. He is an industry that is heavily Jewish. in NYC Jews dominate Real estate. 3 out 5 of Trumps adult children married Jews. Jews were not allow to go to Mar a Lago which at one time was Wasp, and Trump allowed Jews to enter the country club. Trump is pro Israel. I don't know how Jews can be upset with him even though he is more attached to Jews than any other living US President. This baffles me. Jews also don't like Bernie Sanders either who is also Jewish. Both Candidates are Jews or heavily attached to Jews, but did not garner any Jewish support. Jews voted with their feet and voted for Hillary. I guess if Bernie or Trump elected, the election of either men will greatly affect the Jewish pocket, while Hillary things will remain the same.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 09-14-2017 at 09:10 AM..

Old 09-14-2017, 09:50 AM

1,235 posts, read 732,267 times
Quote:
I don't know about that, but I DO know that the hard left HATES Israel.
Got any proof of that?

Old 09-14-2017, 09:52 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
That's hilariously ironic coming from you. I seem to remember threads where you commented that as soon as Hitler was brought into the discussion, it was a thread fail.
So are you saying that Hitler didn't try to tell us how Jews think?

Think hard on that one.

LOL

(context is everything)

Old 09-14-2017, 09:52 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,672,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Isn't Trump an Honorary NY Jew? He marched in the Israeli day parade as a grand marshal. He is an industry that is heavily Jewish. in NYC Jews dominate Real estate. 3 out 5 of Trumps adult children married Jews.
I think the "NY" is the important part of your statement.

Years ago I heard the Saudis and the Japanese dominated NY Real Estate....

NYC has many populations of Jews from the strictest and most wealthy to the poorest...

Trump loves money - that is why he praised the Asians and Mexicans who bought his condos.

Meantime, one NY Jew (Trumps SIL) may have a tough time coming up....in addition to the various investigations.
"Much of the firm’s woes are related to its 2007 purchased of the massive New York skyscraper at 666 Fifth Avenue. Kushner Companies paid $1.8 billion for the building, which is now outdated, using a $1.2 billion mortgage, $535 million in high-interest, short-term loans, and a $50 million down payment"

The payment is coming due soon....

But, to not get off subject, a discussion of Jews voting against Trump is not about the top 1% - I think most of us can agree that Big Money is a religion in itself and not relevant to the stats of the the total US Jewish (heritage, not religion) population which may be as high as 7+ million. Not even 1% of these (70,000) would be of the "big money" that NYC Real Estate consists of.

The relevant (voting) Jewish population is spread far and wide down both coasts (Florida to Maine and San Diego to Seattle) and even Ohio, PA, and some in the upper midwest.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:59 AM

16,078 posts, read 10,744,030 times
I don't care...seems like anyone with a brain opposes Trump.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:16 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,431,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So are you saying that Hitler didn't try to tell us how Jews think?

Think hard on that one.

LOL

(context is everything)
Hitler never told us (as in, the United States) how Jews think. He didn't care what we or anyone believed about how Jews thought; he didn't tell Jews how to think either. Hitler simply wanted to exterminate them.

Oh, and your reply still doesn't nullify my post as far as your hypocrisy for bringing Hitler into the thread.

LOL.

Old 09-14-2017, 11:31 AM

404 posts, read 193,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
It shows how well Jews can think for themselves - after taking 100's of millions from Sheldon and having the Evangelicals and Right claiming THEY were the ones who were pro-Israel......Jews are shunning Trump in amazing numbers.

American Jews overwhelmingly disapprove of Trump, poll finds | Jewish Telegraphic Agency

77% Disapprove......wow!

On every separate issue - same goes. Jews like Obama better.

Dang, no wonder Jews have a higher IQ than the rest of the population...
Enough with the blanket and it must be said ignorant statements already.

Get your facts right and not from some little circle jerk at the yoga center with maybe one or two ethnic secular Jews to represent Jews allover the world.

Conservative Jews and I know a few feel better overall under Trump. As he will not sell Israel to the lowest Muslim bidder as Obama would most certainly have done if given the chance.

Let's not kid ourselves here about a sense of general ease, excluding Trump from the picture, among the Jewish International Community. Truly a fallacy as even the Chief Rabbi in Spain has encouraged Jews there to move to Israel for their own safety. I wonder why ?. Could it be something to do with the rapid spread of Islam in that part of the World.

In essence, Liberals regardless of background are a vulnerable, confused and misguided group of souls right now. Only time and a little taste of Sharia will bring them to their senses.

Old 09-14-2017, 11:38 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,273,306 times
Quote:
You clearly know nothing about Christianity so I would stop bloviating and pontificating as though you do.

The more you post the more credibility you lose here, so keep going.
I was just thinking the same thing. The generalizations keep going.

Old 09-14-2017, 11:52 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
I noticed that, as well. I'm not going to get into a discussion of who is smartest, other than to say that even a positive stereotype (Jews are smart, Asians are good at math) is a stereotype, and as such, offensive. Generalizations about a group's ability, based on race or ethnicity alone, are never a good thing, IMO.

As to the original post, I don't think it's any smarter to assume that all Jewish people are liberal than to assume that all Christians are conservative. There are other factors that come into play, and all are individuals.
I place basically no faith or value in these supposed IQ scores.

Since the poster brought up IQ scores to further their political position, I figured I'd introduce the IQ map to show its bias.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies