Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 02:22 PM

5,004 posts, read 15,344,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
I doubt he'll even make it 4 years - and I have to admit to mixed feelings about that. I'd rather have that incompetent buffoon Trump as Pres than Pence (who MIGHT actually be able to move the GOP agenda forward).

Ken
The only problem with that is that Trump could really go bananas and start bombing other countries. Wish they could find something on Pence too. The dragnet gets wider and wider.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2017, 02:24 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,139,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
DACA will officially end in less than 6 months.
It will be become permanent law.

Winning

Old 09-14-2017, 02:28 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,820,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
How can someone write a book supporting a candidate and then reverse course. It is basically saying buy my book because I am an idiot.
Well, let me explain it to you. She has had a change of heart. She now realizes the terrible mistake she made in thinking Donald Trump was going to do the right things ( yeah, when pigs fly ! ), but she has seen, over the past 8 months that he simply lied about everything, and continues to do so.

No different from KellyAnne Conway saying Trump was lower than pond scum, and then reversing herself 180 because he offered her a paycheck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL_0PZuJVLk

Old 09-14-2017, 02:49 PM

10,519 posts, read 6,154,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Well, let me explain it to you. She has had a change of heart. She now realizes the terrible mistake she made in thinking Donald Trump was going to do the right things ( yeah, when pigs fly ! ), but she has seen, over the past 8 months that he simply lied about everything, and continues to do so.

No different from KellyAnne Conway saying Trump was lower than pond scum, and then reversing herself 180 because he offered her a paycheck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL_0PZuJVLk
Wow. Havent seen this video before. As long as I live I never cease to be amazed by these people. I give it to Coulter, I do think what you see is what you get. She says what she believes and if she changes her mind she admits it.
Kellyanne though? She's one slippery piece of work. She's as low as they come IMO.

Old 09-14-2017, 02:50 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,221,399 times
If these racist bigots got a wall, they'd do nothing but then "set their sights on Another Ethic Group" to attack.... !!!! These are sick minded people.... they are like "The Hitler Nazi Regime"

New Version| an adaptation of the original

First they came for the sick, the so-called incurables, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a sick, or so-called incurable. (Rabid Right Wings Pathetic ACA Repeal Attempt)

Then they came for the Wage Earners, and I did not speak out—
Because I had a job with a living wage. (Kill minimum wage hike and attacked the past Jobs Bill)

Then they came for the Mexicans, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Mexican.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 09-14-2017 at 03:02 PM..

Old 09-14-2017, 02:55 PM

108 posts, read 53,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
It will be become permanent law.

Winning
Not if you are a working class American or black. You are not winning with illegal immigration.

Old 09-14-2017, 02:55 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,150,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
The only problem with that is that Trump could really go bananas and start bombing other countries. Wish they could find something on Pence too. The dragnet gets wider and wider.
Just like the last two presidents.

Old 09-14-2017, 02:56 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,453,662 times
Not too many thoughtful people want a religious nutcase like Pence. Better to let Trump stay in office to give the GOP leadership the fits and agony to his base like Coulter.

Old 09-14-2017, 03:09 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,925,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
LOL

Conservative icon Ann Coulter - who WAS one of Trumps' biggest and earliest supporters, author of "In Trump We Trust" - has pretty much had it with the Orange-headed Buffoon.

Pass the popcorn. Watching this show is FUN!

"Ann Coulter, conservative Republican commentator and author of the book “In Trump We Trust,” reached peak Donald Trump frustration on Thursday morning when she tweeted, “At this point, who doesn’t want Trump impeached?” and said she'd prefer President Mike Pence if the promised border wall falls through.

She posted in response to Trump’s early morning tweet voicing his sympathy for young DACA recipients. “They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own,” Trump tweeted at 5:35 a.m. EST, “brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security.” ..."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ann-coult...130119011.html

Ken
Trump has not shown himself to be far right enough for the dingbats tastes, who gives a Cr#@ what she thinks.

Old 09-14-2017, 03:14 PM

2,333 posts, read 1,487,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Wow. Havent seen this video before. As long as I live I never cease to be amazed by these people. I give it to Coulter, I do think what you see is what you get. She says what she believes and if she changes her mind she admits it.
Kellyanne though? She's one slippery piece of work. She's as low as they come IMO.
IA about Kellyanne.

But to give some credit to Ann Coulter, she didn't change her mind.... DJT changed his mind about DACA. She's standing firm on what she believes in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies