Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 03:32 PM

4,668 posts, read 3,898,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngh100 View Post
that is bull****
Well. The Democrats are for it. Trump just said he is for it. And most Republicans are for it. Good enough for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2017, 03:39 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngh100 View Post
Which country ? Mexico?
well that joke went over like a lead balloon. perhaps you should take that joke home and let it grow up before trying it on the world again.

Old 09-14-2017, 03:40 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
this. i dont know what people are fussing about, everyone knew trump is a deal maker, and he is going to make deals to get things done for the country.
Hasn't really made any deals or done much for the country so far.

He's not doing this because he is a 'dealmaker' -- he's already shown he can't close a deal unless he has huge advantages in order to bully the other side. He could not possibly 'negotiate peace' or do anything requiring diplomacy and smarts.

He's doing it because he wants his polls to go up. This man only cares about himself, appearances and poll ratings. If he does something and sees his polls go up, he'll do it again. He has no moral compass, beliefs or convictions, so it doesn't really matter to him which way policy goes, as long as those polls of his rise higher and feed his ego.

His loyalists will have a much softer letdown if they could only see who this guy is and stop expecting him to be something they've invented in their heads (or that he's invented in their heads).

If you are not emotionally invested in him, it is really quite easy to see. I don't know how Coulter could possibly be as naive as she is appearing to be be.

Old 09-14-2017, 04:48 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Yet, he is still President and will be for another 7+ years.

Too bad for the sobbing Kens of the world.
Seems like this thread is about a sobbing Ann Coulter.

Old 09-14-2017, 04:49 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,804,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Seems like this thread is about a sobbing Ann Coulter.
Ah, MAGA tears!

Old 09-14-2017, 05:06 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
At this point Ann and I have something in common. Before Obamacare my son and his wife had a major medical policy to cover them if they got a catastrophic illness that cost them about $100 a month. That was affordable for them. They make too much to get help with Obamacare but do not make enough to pay the Obamacare rate. This leaves them uninsured and having to pay the penalty for having no insurance. The deadbeats in congress did not get rid of this burden for a very hard working couple. Does congress really care for any of us? I don't think so or they would get off their bottoms and fix the problems many people should not be dealing with. I am disgusted with the lot of them.

I voted for Trump because he was talking about law and order for our country. Flip flop. It was right there in his power and he did nothing to stop the illegals. These "dreamers" get many benefits that my son had to do for himself such as pay for college and housing and food. Our taxpayers are being robbed blind while they are getting a free ride. Shame on every person in congress that this is continuing. It should never have been extended.

We are being governed by a bunch of idiots. Hillary would have been worse. Is there anybody that cares for the American taxpayer? I don't think so.

I was talking with the receptionist at a place I won't mention to protect her. She said she would get about $800 in Social Security but she cannot live on that so she was still working after she should have been retired. But the illegal Hispanic couple down the street was receiving $1800 a month when they had never paid into anything. That is not right and should be stopped immediately. Let them go back where they came from and let that government take care of them. They should not be our responsibility.

Old 09-14-2017, 05:30 PM

993 posts, read 766,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
How can someone write a book supporting a candidate and then reverse course. It is basically saying buy my book because I am an idiot.
No. She's no idiot. She's simply out to make a buck and she knew her book would sell. She will say anything to make money. Her bottom line is the dollar. Same with Rush and his ilk.

Old 09-14-2017, 05:31 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
About 40% of the voters. That's 80 million votes, and that's enough to get him reelected.
Just because people don't want him impeached doesn't mean they would vote for him. Many don't like Pence and Trump can't get anything done, which is a good thing.

Old 09-14-2017, 05:33 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,672,766 times
I want Coulter impeached. What a sad excuse for a human being.

Can you imagine being her on the deathbed or at the pearly gates and having to explain what you did for the world and your fellow humans?

"Well, you see Lord.....I cut them down as hard as I could and got paid for it".

Old 09-14-2017, 05:34 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Hasn't really made any deals or done much for the country so far.

He's not doing this because he is a 'dealmaker' -- he's already shown he can't close a deal unless he has huge advantages in order to bully the other side. He could not possibly 'negotiate peace' or do anything requiring diplomacy and smarts.

He's doing it because he wants his polls to go up. This man only cares about himself, appearances and poll ratings. If he does something and sees his polls go up, he'll do it again. He has no moral compass, beliefs or convictions, so it doesn't really matter to him which way policy goes, as long as those polls of his rise higher and feed his ego.

His loyalists will have a much softer letdown if they could only see who this guy is and stop expecting him to be something they've invented in their heads (or that he's invented in their heads).

If you are not emotionally invested in him, it is really quite easy to see. I don't know how Coulter could possibly be as naive as she is appearing to be be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies