Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2017, 07:10 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,840,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post

btw, as to white women voting against Hillary, one author put it this way: "How can we be surprised that misogyny is not a male-only attribute ? Far from it. As the American satirist HL Mencken defined it, a misogynist is “a man who hates women as much as women hate one another”.
I like that quote! It's bang on. And women in the US REALLY hate each other. It's all that petty, malicious woman-on-woman vitriol that keeps us distracted and prevents us from having the family-friendly policies the rest of the developed world takes for granted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2017, 07:18 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,650,100 times
like the white woman on Blackish said..

"white women, we hate everyone"

Old 09-18-2017, 07:20 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,575,619 times
So Hillary, White Women are so weak they just do anything their men tell them to do? What about all that "EMPOWERMENT" you're always talking about?

Old 09-18-2017, 07:23 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,052,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
So Hillary, White Women are so weak they just do anything their men tell them to do? What about all that "EMPOWERMENT" you're always talking about?
This!!

Amazing how Hillary steps on herself over and over again.

Old 09-18-2017, 07:30 AM

5,067 posts, read 2,277,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
I completely agree with you. It is disgraceful that a woman who ran for president has the stupidity to believe and state that women are unable to make up their own minds or to act on those thoughts. This ignorance provides tremendous insight into who she is, and why she remained with a man who was unfaithful to her - a man who so publicly disrespected her. She cannot form an opinion and take action without a man telling her what to do, and she sadly believes that all women are just like her.
Think you just hit the nail on the head here!

I can't believe how many posters here also believe the ridiculous notion that conservative women are ruled by their husbands. My father is a conservative and faithful Republican voter. All holy hell would break loose if he ever tried to tell my mother what to do, lol. My husband is a Democrat, didn't vote for Hillary, and would never tell me whom to vote for. For that matter, he would never - ever - tell me what to do, period. I don't think husbands telling wives what to do or how to vote is a widespread problem in ANY modern household.

Old 09-18-2017, 07:34 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
I've never heard a losing Presidential candidate carry on like Hillary is. Am I wrong? Has this ever happened before?

Old 09-18-2017, 07:37 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I've never heard a losing Presidential candidate carry on like Hillary is. Am I wrong? Has this ever happened before?

No, as Obama loved to say constantly, "It's Unprecedented". Anthony Weiner would have made a better candidate than Hillary.

Old 09-18-2017, 07:40 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Who hasn't she blamed yet?

Wow. I may have been wrong about thinking she was running 2020 for sure because she sure seems to be pouring gasoline on the last bridge back to voter-town.
Bill. I read last night that she said his meeting with Loretta Lynch was a 'bad look' but it wasn't the reason she lost the election.

Delusional.

Old 09-18-2017, 07:42 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
No, as Obama loved to say constantly, "It's Unprecedented". Anthony Weiner would have made a better candidate than Hillary.
I wish Bernie would go around saying he won the popular vote at the primary and Hillary only got the nomination due to the unfair delegate system.

Old 09-18-2017, 07:50 AM

37,963 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Holy crap, I am sorry but this needs to be called out. This is one of the most revolting and generalizing statements Hillary has said. Why has not a single Democrat called her out?

Hillary Clinton: White women voted against me because the men in their lives told them to
Yes, I heard Hilary make those comments, and was not surprised. She was not shy to blame her election loss on her idiot voters, who she characterizes as morons, and the weak minded female drones, who failed her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies