Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2017, 11:23 PM

36,857 posts, read 17,250,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
I do not have the ability to edit your post.
I quoted the relevant bit.
The whole post was relevant.

CNN aired an edited taped piece within a live feature. Obvious as the change in daylight shows.

The editing was a bit sloppy as it looked as if Johnson was going to complete his thought. CNN, being fake news, probably didn't like what he said next. Just a guess. Don't know nor care. CNN's fate is already cemented.

The Gateway Pundit got this wrong. The OP got it wrong too. I don't know either of their track records as well as CNN's horrible resume.

How about now? Good enough?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2017, 11:27 PM

3,565 posts, read 1,907,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
The whole post was relevant.

CNN aired an edited taped piece within a live feature. Obvious as the change in daylight shows.

The editing was a bit sloppy as it looked as if Johnson was going to complete his thought. CNN, being fake news, probably didn't like what he said next. Just a guess. Don't know nor care. CNN's fate is already cemented.

The Gateway Pundit got this wrong. The OP got it wrong too. I don't know either of their track records as well as CNN's horrible resume.

How about now? Good enough?
I'm glad I could help you come up with an intellectually honest post.
I hope to see more of them from you

Old 09-17-2017, 11:34 PM

Quote:
I'm glad I could help you come up with an intellectually honest post.
I hope to see more of them from you
Hooray! It's a miracle.

Not sure why The Gateway Pundit would do this. CNN delivers a ton of fake news without having to go fake yourself to nail them.

Old 09-17-2017, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Not sure why The Gateway Pundit would do this.
Let's continue down this path of intellectual enlightenment

Why do you think CNN posts fake news?
Would that same type of thinking benefit The Gateway Pundit?

Old 09-17-2017, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Let's continue down this path of intellectual enlightenment

Why do you think CNN posts fake news?
Would that same type of thinking benefit The Gateway Pundit?
In the current climate it doesn't make sense for a conservative outlet like the GP to engage in such activities...especially when CNN will deliver a fake news story if you just sit around long enough.

CNN does it because of their liberal bias and believing that they know what is best for you.

Old 09-17-2017, 11:45 PM

Quote:
In the current climate it doesn't make sense for a conservative outlet like the GP to engage in such activities...especially when CNN will deliver a fake news story if you just sit around long enough.

CNN does it because of their liberal bias and believing that they know what is best for you.
So you think CNN does it because of "liberal bias and believing that they know what is best for you"

Is it possible the same would apply to GP? Perhaps substituting "conservative" in place of "liberal"

I think that this may also apply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc

Old 09-17-2017, 11:58 PM

Quote:
So you think CNN does it because of "liberal bias and believing that they know what is best for you"

Is it possible the same would apply to GP? Perhaps substituting "conservative" in place of "liberal"

I think that this may also apply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
But doing fake news (and the GP seriously blew this one as no one can buy their angle) hasn't worked for the Left over the past two years. Namely CNN. November proved that point.

Why adopt the other team's play when it always results in a loss?

Conservatives/Republicans have been in a great position within the public consciousness over this time frame because of how far left the MSM has gone and to what extent they shilled for Hillary/blasted Trump.

The worst thing the Right could do is start using the Left's tactics. Or worse, get on the good side of the MSM.

Old 09-18-2017, 12:00 AM

Quote:
But doing fake news (and the GP seriously blew this one as no one can buy their angle) hasn't worked for the Left over the past two years. Namely CNN. November proved that point.
Why adopt the other team's play when it always results in a loss?
I included the video for a reason.

Old 09-18-2017, 12:03 AM

Quote:
I included the video for a reason.
Ok?

Old 09-18-2017, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Ok?
Because people, like the OP, read it, get angry and share it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies