Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2017, 10:56 AM

88,613 posts, read 44,334,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
That's been explained to you. I do have to chuckle though at the idea of being turned away at an airport. LOL
It happens every day.

Quote:
No, you have to get back on the plane. LOL But it's going to Chicago!!
Not when turned away by CBP. They have to leave and board an international flight. They don't even have access to the domestic flights.

Hell, in Japan, after deplaning from Chicago, and restricted to the international flight terminal, I had to go through Customs and Immigration in Japan all over again just to board my connecting flight to Thailand. I wasn't even entering Japan. Had to go through their CIS screening, anyway.

You don't travel much, do you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2017, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Why would the federal government allow him to roam free?
They had an ankle bracelet tracker on him. The SF Police removed it without the authority to do so.

Chit's going to get real now. SF Police are accessories to murder, obstructing a federal investigation, etc., and aiding/abetting an illegal alien.

Old 09-20-2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
Well this illegal lived and committed his crimes in San Francisco, not the airport.
How is that any different? It's still trespassing, and authorities can eject a trespasser from where he's trespassing at any time without even holding a hearing or trial. They don't "wait to see what a judge says first" before ejecting a trespasser. The trespasser is then prosecuted after the ejection, if needed.

Quote:
This makes twice that SF released illegals from jail who went on to murder within a short period of time.
And more and more people are paying attention...

Old 09-20-2017, 11:05 AM

79,902 posts, read 43,911,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It happens every day.

Not when turned away by CBP. They have to leave and board an international flight. They don't even have access to the domestic flights.

Hell, in Japan, after deplaning from Chicago, and restricted to the international flight terminal, I had to go through Customs and Immigration in Japan all over again just to board my connecting flight to Thailand. I wasn't even entering Japan. Had to go through their CIS screening, anyway.

You don't travel much, do you?
I know the carrier ain't letting them get on for free. LOL

Old 09-20-2017, 11:06 AM

79,902 posts, read 43,911,701 times
Quote:
They had an ankle bracelet tracker on him. The SF Police removed it without the authority to do so.

Chit's going to get real now. SF Police are accessories to murder, obstructing a federal investigation, etc., and aiding/abetting an illegal alien.
He can't kill with an ankle bracelet on? Why was he not simply deported?

Old 09-20-2017, 11:06 AM

2,212 posts, read 1,066,690 times
Quote:
How is that any different? It's still trespassing, and authorities can eject a trespasser from where he's trespassing at any time without even holding a hearing or trial. They don't "wait to see what a judge says first" before ejecting a trespasser. The trespasser is then prosecuted after the ejection, if needed.

And more and more people are paying attention...
It's different because San Francisco has their own laws and rules they follow.
I've already said that.

San Francisco has their own "sanctuary city" laws on illegals.

Old 09-20-2017, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Because it's San Francisco..a sanctuary city.

Old 09-20-2017, 11:12 AM

Quote:
I know the carrier ain't letting them get on for free. LOL
The airlines typically have a policy for that. For example, Lufthansa:

Quote:
"Refusal of Entry 13.3. If you are denied entry into any country, you will be responsible to pay any fine or charge assessed against us by the Government concerned and for the cost of transporting you from that country. We may apply to the payment of such fare any funds paid to us for unused carriage, or any funds of the passenger in the possession of us. The fare collected for carriage to the point of refusal of entry or deportation will not be refunded by us."
https://www.lufthansa.com/mediapool/...dia_866734.pdf

Old 09-20-2017, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Why would the federal government allow him to roam free?
The Federal Government didn't allow him to roam free.
He was locked up.

A judge in SF set him free.
The PD in SF set him free..multiple times.

But the Fed..they did have him locked up..but it was in San Francisco, a sanctuary city.

Old 09-20-2017, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Because there's an entire lengthy legal process that must be followed before an illegal alien can be deported, due to illegal alien-advocates constantly pushing for more rights for them than they're actually entitled to. I already suggested that they should be treated as the trespassers they are and eject them from the US immediately. They can then appeal their case after they've been ejected, if they wish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies