Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2017, 11:47 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
First of all, I was quoting the stupid post from the kid posting on recess.

Second, Islam is a protected religion.
The Quran says nothing about killing gays.
40% of Muslims in the US support gay marriage.

Nazi is not a religion, they are an enemy of the United States,that we put down a long time ago, and will put down again any time they attempt to rise.

The better example would be if an Isil fighter stood on an American corner harassing Americans, would you not expect someone to respond.
I'm not asking you the question, as your opinion means nothing to me. Just stating it's the more logical question.
Here's the logical answer: the response would be non-violent. But logic has never been a strong suit with liberals.

Old 09-19-2017, 11:59 AM

1,239 posts, read 509,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Can I still be a Nazi if I'm a kid?
Every post you respond to, you bring something up that has nothing to do with the conversation.
I never called you a Nazi.

That being said, of course there were Nazis who were minors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Here's the logical answer: the response would be non-violent. But logic has never been a strong suit with liberals.

This is absolutely crazy to me. The one thing that Americans should be able to unite on is our hatred of Nazis. This was never a Conservative or Liberal thing. It was and still is: Good vs Evil.
The Nazis were taken down with violence, and if the numbers grow enough, that's how they will be taken down again. It won't be regular people throwing the occasional punch (which is all that this is), it will be law enforcement and the US Government putting an end to it.

Old 09-19-2017, 12:38 PM

8,278 posts, read 6,271,110 times
Quote:
Every post you respond to, you bring something up that has nothing to do with the conversation.
I never called you a Nazi.

That being said, of course there were Nazis who were minors.

This is absolutely crazy to me. The one thing that Americans should be able to unite on is our hatred of Nazis. This was never a Conservative or Liberal thing. It was and still is: Good vs Evil.
The Nazis were taken down with violence, and if the numbers grow enough, that's how they will be taken down again. It won't be regular people throwing the occasional punch (which is all that this is), it will be law enforcement and the US Government putting an end to it.
Nazism is an ideology, when you use the same tactics to defeat an ideology that the ideology espouses what have you achieved? Nothing, in fact you've just become exactly what you're fighting against different name but the same outcome.

Definition of insanity, doing the exact same thing in the exact same way another time, and expecting a different result.

Old 09-19-2017, 12:41 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:

it's entirely possible to hate Nazis from a distance without punching them in the face.

or shooting them in the head, as a few here have advocated.

Old 09-19-2017, 12:42 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,646,247 times
Punching someone who's ideals your don't agree with - makes you a loser. Not the other guy.

Old 09-19-2017, 12:43 PM

14,669 posts, read 14,631,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
it's entirely possible to hate Nazis from a distance without punching them in the face.

Sure, that is entirely possible. It's also entirely possible not to cry all over the internet when a Nazi gets punched after harassing people minding their own business.

Old 09-19-2017, 12:45 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Sure, that is entirely possible. It's also entirely possible not to cry all over the internet when a Nazi gets punched after harassing people minding their own business.
You never answered my multiple choice question. Wanna give it a try right now?

Old 09-19-2017, 12:45 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
i don't see anyone crying.

and i have seen claims of harassment, but no evidence. got some?

Old 09-19-2017, 12:46 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:

I think this makes you a Nazi.

Welcome to the club!

Old 09-19-2017, 12:47 PM

14,669 posts, read 14,631,326 times
Quote:
i don't see anyone crying.

and i have seen claims of harassment, but no evidence. got some?
I don't believe this man's every move for the entire day was recorded, so we'll just have to take the word of the many witnesses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies