Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 02:59 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times

Advertisements

Jedediah Bila was the token conservative on the show and now she's gone. Guess she didn't get the official question list provided by Hillary. Hope she's still alive!

Medhan McCain might replace her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2017, 03:03 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,392,163 times
I saw the promo for that. It said 'no question is off limits'. That's such a Hillary thing to do.

Old 09-18-2017, 03:04 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Doesn't pay to be an honest reporter.

Old 09-18-2017, 03:20 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,031,329 times
Oh, please. Bila is about as conservative as, oh, say Elizabeth Warren!

She never, ever defended conservatism and never, ever defended anything to do with the Trump administration. Honestly, she makes me puke. At least that hideous Sunny Hostin is honest in her stupidity and hatred. And poor little Sara Haines is the damned dumbest thing to ever come down the pike. Deer in headlights! Of course there are no words for the likes of Joy and Whoopie.

But Bila is most definitely NOT a conservative.

Old 09-18-2017, 03:32 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Because The View is so far Left, she looks like a conservative in comparison. She defended Steve Bannon, saying she worked with him in the past. I don't watch the show but only see clips when they are highlighted in articles. I'm shocked that Whoopi is going bald. Have no idea who the other people are -- seem like bimbos.

Old 09-18-2017, 03:40 PM

1,978 posts, read 1,553,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Because The View is so far Left, she looks like a conservative in comparison. She defended Steve Bannon, saying she worked with him in the past. I don't watch the show but only see clips when they are highlighted in articles. I'm shocked that Whoopi is going bald. Have no idea who the other people are -- seem like bimbos.
Hahaha! So the nasty old fool is going bald, huh? Well, what do you expect with it all tied up in nasty knots like she wears it. Probably disintegrating from never being washed properly. Sorry, not a fan.

Old 09-18-2017, 03:48 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Safer to "move on" than to get on the wrong side of the Clinton Cartel.

Old 09-18-2017, 05:09 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Oh, please. Bila is about as conservative as, oh, say Elizabeth Warren!

She never, ever defended conservatism and never, ever defended anything to do with the Trump administration. Honestly, she makes me puke. At least that hideous Sunny Hostin is honest in her stupidity and hatred. And poor little Sara Haines is the damned dumbest thing to ever come down the pike. Deer in headlights! Of course there are no words for the likes of Joy and Whoopie.

That's how I feel about Ana Navarro over on CNN who is supposedly republican. She's about as liberal as they come, and it's such a joke CNN thinks they are even slightly balanced somehow when they have five democrats and then Ana is supposed to be the conservative. LOL

All she does is whine and rant about how bad the Rs are.

Old 09-18-2017, 10:29 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Jedediah Bila was the token conservative on the show and now she's gone. Guess she didn't get the official question list provided by Hillary. Hope she's still alive!

Medhan McCain might replace her.
I am just surprised you are watching the View, cannot stand the show myself, each to their own tastes I guess

Old 09-18-2017, 10:36 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
That's how I feel about Ana Navarro over on CNN who is supposedly republican. She's about as liberal as they come, and it's such a joke CNN thinks they are even slightly balanced somehow when they have five democrats and then Ana is supposed to be the conservative. LOL

All she does is whine and rant about how bad the Rs are.
Ugh, she's terrible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies