Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 06:34 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Take the inverse...

Let's say the Russian thing is all tied together beyond any doubt (it already is - like the Facebook ads, etc.) - but, let's say it is shown to be all colluded together, steered by Putin and accepted by the Trump Campaign.

Given the tiny numbers that swung the election, a mathematician could easily calculate the odds....and, for instance state "there was 5,000 to 1 chance that without these illegal acts Hillary would have won".

Let me digress. If a West Point Graduate cheats on the tests and it is found out....and the odds are 10,000 to 1 that he or she could have written that essay or given those exact answers....would we make that person head of the class and allow them to graduate? NO, they would be kicked out and dishonored.

The same goes for virtually any similar situation.

When GW won florida due to "Holocaust Survivors Voting for a Holocaust Denier" in Palm Beach, a statistics expert calculated out the odds at something like One in FIVE BILLION. But - we used that to appoint a POTUS who then cost the world dearly.

It's simply not fair. You don't need much intelligence to know that 1 in 5 BILLION is probably not what occurred - meaning the results were wrong.

I am for fair elections...not for cheating or throwing our hands up because a mistake happened.

As I said, none of this is going to happen. But I can't see how any fair-minded person would want a mistake to have the power to start nuclear wars, etc....it just doesn't make sense. If this election happened elsewhere we'd probably declare it invalid. But because it happened here - where cheating pays - it's all good.

It's the wrong lesson for our populace and our children.

You know how many votes Russia cast for Trump?

The answer is ZERO.

Hillary lost because she's Hillary Clinton.

It had NOTHING to do with Russian Collusion, and any attempt to say it did is nothing more than sour grapes from the losing party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2017, 06:40 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Between Hillary and antifa, the left is looking more and more terrible every day.

Good.

Old 09-18-2017, 06:43 PM

2,212 posts, read 1,073,295 times
The woman just wrote a book practically blaming every man and woman in America for her loss and now wants to challenge the election saying the Russians did something ?

Is this woman off her meds ? She's really an angry sore loser.

Old 09-18-2017, 06:44 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
It was just a flippant response.

Old 09-18-2017, 06:46 PM

33,553 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Loser Hillary can't believe that I voted for Trump over her.. she has to think that Putin put a gun to my head and make me vote for Trump... what a loser Hillary is .....twice over, no, many times over loser.

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
In Europe, they make the plebs vote over and over again until they get it right.
LOL. Made me laugh!

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
The woman just wrote a book practically blaming every man and woman in America for her loss and now wants to challenge the election saying the Russians did something ?

Is this woman off her meds ? She's really an angry sore loser.

What's amazing is not a single Democrat is calling her out. If anything they are cheering her on

Old 09-18-2017, 06:49 PM
exm

3,720 posts, read 1,778,252 times
Hillary Clinton, please stick around.

Signed,
Someone who loves America

Old 09-18-2017, 07:01 PM

45,201 posts, read 26,417,923 times
Good, she can lose the same election twice.. a new low, even for her

Old 09-18-2017, 07:19 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,040 times
Trump spent year challenging the legitimacy of Obama's presidency with nothing more than lies about Obama's birthplace and religion.

Nary a word from the right about this abuse of process. If nothing they were silently complicit in spreading these falsehoods and lies.

Hillary's questioning of Trump's legitimacy at least has a basis. Allegations of Russian fake news sites, Russian money and interference are rampant and may yet ensnare Trump.

I am not saying Hillary should make an issue of it.

Hillary should let it go and move on.

It would just be karma for Hillary to question Trump's legitimacy like Trump badgered Obama and continues to badger Hillary, but given Trump's very, very thin skin, Trump's reaction would be nothing short of a nuclear meltdown.

Stand aside Hillary and play this smart, and make Mueller make the case against Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies