Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 09:33 AM

20,393 posts, read 12,280,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
Black Lives Matter was founded because they don't want to see unarmed black people posing no threat (or anyone really) killed by police. Their tactics may be problematic, but I don't think most of us want innocent black men killed at traffic stops, for example.

The KKK exists to terrorize anybody who isn't a straight, white, Anglo-Saxon Protestant. They hate huge swaths of the country.

The two are not equivalent in scope.
because the BLM was formed to use the deaths of unarmed black people as an excuse to beat people about the head and shoulders, to promote rioting and the burning of mom and pop businesses for the purpose of getting attention and to force people to vote for progressives and scare black people into believing whites are out to kill them all.

THAT is why.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2017, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
BLM: "What do we want? Dead cops!!
When do we want them?? NOW!!
"pigs in a blanket fry'em like bacon!"

Old 09-19-2017, 09:36 AM

5,444 posts, read 6,927,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
BLM is not a hate group.
I believe that when the BLM group was initially formed, it had good intentions. The version of BLM now is definitely a hate group towards whites.

Here is a prime example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmmkDoEzAI0

Old 09-19-2017, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
If BLM was seeking justice Mike Brown would be their poster child for justified killing by a cop and would issue apologies to Wilson and the general public for inciting violence in support of him.
C-D thinks I rep you too much. but this right here is spot on.

Old 09-19-2017, 09:47 AM

29,751 posts, read 18,615,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
Black Lives Matter was founded because they don't want to see unarmed black people posing no threat (or anyone really) killed by police. Their tactics may be problematic, but I don't think most of us want innocent black men killed at traffic stops, for example.

The KKK exists to terrorize anybody who isn't a straight, white, Anglo-Saxon Protestant. They hate huge swaths of the country.

The two are not equivalent in scope.
The KKK and BLM are the same hateful people wearing different colored hats.

Old 09-19-2017, 09:55 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,064,975 times
I'm a liberal, and I am not a fan of BLM. I do agree that often times they spread messages of hate and shout negative things about white people and police officers. And sometimes a few "agitators" who claim to be a part of BLM but are really just a group of lone wolves set cars on fire and get into scuffles with riot police. I do not condone BLM's behavior, it helps nothing.

But...has BLM ever killed anybody?

How many people has the KKK killed in it's history? Tens of thousands? And the modern day KKK members, or "white nationalists" as some of them identify as today, have killed somebody as recently as 38 days ago in Charlottesville, Virginia. Cold blooded murder.

Old 09-19-2017, 09:58 AM

34,106 posts, read 18,343,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I'm a liberal, and I am not a fan of BLM. I do agree that often times they spread messages of hate and shout negative things about white people and police officers. And sometimes a few "agitators" who claim to be a part of BLM but are really just a group of lone wolves set cars on fire and get into scuffles with riot police. I do not condone BLM's behavior, it helps nothing.

But...has BLM ever killed anybody?

How many people has the KKK killed in it's history? Tens of thousands? And the modern day KKK members, or "white nationalists" as some of them identify as today, have killed somebody as recently as 38 days ago in Charlottesville, Virginia. Cold blooded murder.
The KKK hasn't killed people nor been relevant for many, many decades. We heard about them in one march recently. When was the last time we heard about them? Have we heard anything since? The media loves to promote they are so, so prevalent. The truth is they are INSIGNIFICANT unlike BLM/Antifa which make the news almost daily with violence, and disruption.

The Media, and the Dems keep trying to align KKK/Nazi with Trump, and the Republicans. It is FAILING as it just isn't true.

Old 09-19-2017, 10:03 AM

30,454 posts, read 17,876,776 times
If you were comparing the KKK of yesterday to BLM, I'd agree with you, OP. However, and this just goes to show how sad BLM/the left have become, ironically, there is more violence instigated by the BLM/left/antifa crowd today than by the KKK crowd. That's pretty telling and should be a wake up call.

Old 09-19-2017, 03:37 PM

3,539 posts, read 1,315,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The KKK hasn't killed people nor been relevant for many, many decades. We heard about them in one march recently. When was the last time we heard about them? Have we heard anything since? The media loves to promote they are so, so prevalent. The truth is they are INSIGNIFICANT unlike BLM/Antifa which make the news almost daily with violence, and disruption.

The Media, and the Dems keep trying to align KKK/Nazi with Trump, and the Republicans. It is FAILING as it just isn't true.
The guy that shot up that Jewish Community Center in Overland Park, KS (Kansas City area) was a klan member. That was pretty recent.

Old 09-19-2017, 04:33 PM

25,217 posts, read 18,382,119 times
Morons are morons. The specific names are unimportant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies