Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2017, 10:03 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,443,819 times

Advertisements

Of course he is serious. Do you think he will just let them hit us or our allies with a missile without ANY repercussions? I know the Left wants that, but it won't happen. His tactics? Don't you mean the military's tactics? Unlike the retarded Leftists here, I believe that taking out NK is very easy. They are a tiny spec of a country that has starving soldiers and decades old garbage for equipment. They can be beat from the air alone without a single boot on the ground except the SF guys that will be needed to go in and kill their leaders if the bombs don't do it. As far as NK crossing the border into SK, it can't happen if troops and equipment are built up on the border to barrage them as they try to come across mixed with bombing from the border north into the interior of NK. Like shooting fish in a barrel, they would have no chance and it would be over in days to weeks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2017, 10:04 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Its time to start an orderly evacuation of Seoul South Korea.

Old 09-19-2017, 10:05 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,621,806 times
"I am going to totally destroy the rocket man"........

Old 09-19-2017, 10:06 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,458,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

maybe he just meant he had a great Elton John cover ready to go....

Old 09-19-2017, 10:06 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Can't wait to watch this on youtube! I've just been listening to clips so far as I need time to sit down and digest the whole speech. I heard that Trump called Kim Jong Un "Rocket Man."

Wonder what Elton John thinks...

Old 09-19-2017, 10:07 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
I think he was dead serious....

He is no dummy, he left China know, he doesn't intend to play around with North Korea, and at the same time in his speech, he also said, Iran has offered nothing, nothing but terror to the World...therefore, he planted a seed. He has sent a message for the last time.

Obama was in bed with Iran, this President isn't. He's very smart. Our economy is doing very well, and will do better if they can get rid of ObamaCare, and lower taxes....he is not going to jeprodize that, by living another ground war. That would spell disaster...I believe, he is going to warn them and then act effectively and as quickly as possible.

Tactics? I think he's going to send in air strikes and hit em with all he's got.
He's not going to play around with a ground war....right now, our economy is on the brink of being better than it ever was before, stock markets are doing very well....a ground war would only send them down.

76,975 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I am trembling in ecstasy at the magnificence of this most glorious speech of all time!

Truly I am blessed to be alive in this day and age when the leader of the free universe can speak to us, the little people, through the miracle of modern electronics in what some will no doubt say is the capstone of United Nations ... nay, world history.

He spoke to perfection, he spoke with the best words, he spoke to the biggest crowd the United nations has ever had.

I am literally perspiring and weeping in the fragrance of happiness ....

Glory, Glory, Glory to you our most magnificent leader!

Amen
. Really.....

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

Do you think he is series? And if so, what do you think his tactics would be?
Why wouldn't he be serious?

Tactics? That would depend upon the nature of the attack.

Ultimately he could order a single Ohio class sub on the other side of the planet to turn North Korea to a land of glowing fused glass. I'm guessing it would be something less than that.

Old 09-19-2017, 10:11 AM

7,822 posts, read 4,564,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yeah. The only thing missing from his U.N. performance was pounding his shoe on the desk...

Old 09-19-2017, 10:12 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
yes the man who supports the freedom and sovereignty of nations by constantly claiming he wants ot dissolve NATO and back away from support for our allies and b*tiches at them to pay up, or claims we can steal minerals and materials from war torn nations, that's the guy who mastered international affairs for all the world to see.
It was just a continuation of his 'carnage and destruction' theme of his inaugural speech--only now it's the world. He is not inspiring--he is depressing.

And if Kim Jung Crazy thinks he has nothing to lose anyway--he will just start shooting missiles. As far as defending our allies? Sure he will--with what troops? He is sending more to Afghanistan, losing transgenders, losing DACA military. Hope all those nationalistic white men are ready to pick up arms and move out to the front lines of the battle.

He is a bully who needs to sound like a big man, who would be very happy with a dictatorship. He even sounds like a dictator.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies