Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 09:09 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
From the pics, she appears to be kind of cute.

Sucks for the husband.
You just looked at the pics that show her above the waist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2017, 09:09 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Destroying 4 young lives ? Destroying 4 young lives ? If you are a red blooded male, having sex with a woman, be she young or old, in NO WAY destroys your life. Any of us who had a Mrs. Robinson in our youth look back fondly at it and thank them for teaching us the ways to become men.

This fantasy about destroying a young guy's life is ridiculous. Those 4 guys are high fiving each other right now.
Yeah, those poor young men. Ruined for life. I was so lucky to have nuns to look at in my school years.

Old 09-21-2017, 09:10 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,666,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
From the pics, she appears to be kind of cute.

Sucks for the husband.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Not for the students though!
Was the word sucks a noun or a verb without an object.

Old 09-21-2017, 09:11 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
so if it was a female student, its rape? Double standard?

Yes, there IS a double standard. Always has been, always will be. I didn't invent it, I just accept it.

Old 09-21-2017, 09:13 AM

779 posts, read 595,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
Would you say the same thing if it was a male teacher and the students were female?
The virginity of females is something holy?

Old 09-21-2017, 09:15 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,493,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Middle school and high school teachers seem to be the Catholic priests of this century.
Throw in church going Republican Congressmen.

Old 09-21-2017, 09:21 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,750,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Yes, there IS a double standard. Always has been, always will be. I didn't invent it, I just accept it.
Just like the studs vs sluts double standard. Women don't like it, but tough luck.

Old 09-21-2017, 09:32 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Why is everyone ignoring the most important fact in this story.

3 of the "kids" were OVER 18 !

and she claims the fourth one lied and told her he was over 18.

now let me be clear . every poster here would go insane if i called an 18 year old rapist a "kid". THey would rage about how 18 is "adult".

Thus for at least 3 of the 4 .

from OPs own link....
Quote:
She is facing only one count of sexual assault because only one of the four students she allegedly slept with was under 18.

Goline claimed that the underage teen lied about his age.
She told school officials she found out after they had sex that he was 'way younger than what he had told her,' according to court documents.

Read more: Arkansas art teacher arrested for sex with four students | Daily Mail Online

i am guessing the one who she claimed "lied" about his age was a 17 year old.

The article literally BURIES that the "teens" are legally adults .

Honestly if the underage kid is 17 i see no crime here, other than the crime of the LAW being an ass. there is a very small chance that this was abuse if those ages are correct.

I feel for anyone 18-28 who gets conned by an underage guy or girl. I know i was fooled a couple times, but lucky for me it was not a crime, just stupid to involved with a pup who is pretending to be grown up..

Was the teacher smart ? No? is she a rapist? not as far as i can see. i strongly doubt that 17 year old is upset. and the 18 year old men are legally adults and there is no offense committed.

Old 09-21-2017, 09:38 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,493,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Why is everyone ignoring the most important fact in this story.

3 of the "kids" were OVER 18 !

and she claims the fourth one lied and told her he was over 18.

now let me be clear . every poster here would go insane if i called an 18 year old rapist a "kid". THey would rage about how 18 is "adult".

Thus for at least 3 of the 4 .

from OPs own link....

i am guessing the one who she claimed "lied" about his age was a 17 year old.

The article literally BURIES that the "teens" are legally adults .

Honestly if the underage kid is 17 i see no crime here, other than the crime of the LAW being an ass. there is a very small chance that this was abuse if those ages are correct.

I feel for anyone 18-28 who gets conned by an underage guy or girl. I know i was fooled a couple times, but lucky for me it was not a crime, just stupid to involved with a pup who is pretending to be grown up..

Was the teacher smart ? No? is she a rapist? not as far as i can see. i strongly doubt that 17 year old is upset. and the 18 year old men are legally adults and there is no offense committed.
Not everyone. I already posted on that.

Old 09-21-2017, 09:40 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,773,460 times
I never had such a teacher in high school.

I feel cheated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies