Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2017, 09:24 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
It's fun until someone gets their eye put out as Mom and Dad used to say. Liberals think a lot like children but when something happens, like NK exploding a hydrogen weapon over Seoul or Guam...these jokes will disappear.
So 'Rocket Boy' would drop a hydrogen bomb due to 'liberals' making fun of 'Dotard?' The man child president of the USA holds no responsibility, huh? I guess it is 'liberals' that are responsible for this mess? Who, again, is thinking like children? LOL

Old 09-24-2017, 10:23 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,140,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
Are the nuclear tipped missiles he's firing a joke too?
Kim isn't a joke, Maher's comments are a joke.

Man, you guys need a sense of humor

Old 09-24-2017, 10:26 AM

5,267 posts, read 4,178,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
So 'Rocket Boy' would drop a hydrogen bomb due to 'liberals' making fun of 'Dotard?' The man child president of the USA holds no responsibility, huh? I guess it is 'liberals' that are responsible for this mess? Who, again, is thinking like children? LOL

I'm sure if that bomb goes off liberals will blame nobody but Trump. Not even rocket boy.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:32 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
I'm sure if that bomb goes off liberals will blame nobody but Trump. Not even rocket boy.
Trump poked the hornets nest. All other Presidents kept NK under control. So yes, Trump would have to take major responsibility. A good leader would of been able to temper themselves - not stoop to the level of NK. Thanks for electing this POS and putting the fate of the world on edge.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:42 AM

5,267 posts, read 4,178,807 times
Quote:
Trump poked the hornets nest. All other Presidents kept NK under control. So yes, Trump would have to take major responsibility. A good leader would of been able to temper themselves - not stoop to the level of NK. Thanks for electing this POS and putting the fate of the world on edge.
I rest my case...

Old 09-24-2017, 10:52 AM

29,511 posts, read 22,630,868 times
Yup, make a lovable guy out of a psychopath, some people truly have no sense of decency.

Kim Jong, a man that grooms sex slaves and executes dissidents by anti aircraft guns, and keeps concentration camps where prisoners are tortured, raped, murdered.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:52 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,448,225 times
Quote:
If by "under control" you mean allowed them to accelerate their weapons program , sure.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:55 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,448,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Yup, make a lovable guy out of a psychopath, some people truly have no sense of decency.

Kim Jong, a man that grooms sex slaves and executes dissidents by anti aircraft guns, and keeps concentration camps where prisoners are tortured, raped, murdered.
But in their eyes Trump is "just as bad" or worse

They actually believe that.

Old 09-24-2017, 11:02 AM

25,841 posts, read 16,519,439 times
Quote:
No, he's going to do it or not do it for his own reasons. But after the fact...making jokes about the President in those circumstances will get Billy boy put in prison.

Old 09-24-2017, 11:29 AM

2,950 posts, read 1,636,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Failed businessman ? Do you realize how large the Trump organization is and how many people it employs?

I know media likes the focus only on his failures . Every business has failed products or side businesses .

Even Coca Cola , McDonald's etc etc

Many of the techies that leftists drool over have had a number of failures before their startup made it big.

BTW if you think reality tv is so easy why do so many not even go a season ? It's not easy to produce good reality tv .
There's no such thing as good reality tv.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies