Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2017, 09:35 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,460,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenorSax83 View Post
There is some truth to the Russian thing but overall it is really just a distraction for Hillary's horrible campaign. She should have picked Bernie as her running mate instead of pro-globalist, pro-TPP Tim Kaine. Bernie would have helped her much more in carrying the blue wall. Heck, she didn't even visit the states in the rust belt to say "hi", but just assumed she'd carry them. That's why she lost. Putin didnt tell her to neglect the rust belt working class, she did that on her own.

Also, the US has been influencing foreign elections for decades. It's hypocrisy for democrats to cry foul now, when they never batted an eye before. Obama tried to influence the Israeli election in 2014 to get Netinyahu out...not one democrat complained. Now...OMG!!!... Collusion!!!... Yeah, so what!

Again. This is NOT the democrats pushing this agenda. We have both a Senate and Congress committee investigating that is GOP run. Not to mention the FBI. This is not a democratic witch hunt nor could it be as the GOP holds the numbers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2017, 09:36 PM

29,897 posts, read 11,461,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
No. It was basically all of the intelligence agencies. Of course you can disagree with them and the UJ.S. miltitary. Not very patriotic but you can take that stance.
Ah the intelligence agencies. Same ones who thought Saddam had WMD's and did nothing to preemptively stop 9/11. And what are they saying now that I need to believe?

Old 09-29-2017, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
Ah the intelligence agencies. Same ones who thought Saddam had WMD's and did nothing to preemptively stop 9/11. And what are they saying now that I need to believe?

Okay. Don't. Our military operates under their direction. So you are saying our military sucks too. Just want to get all you opinions down.

Old 09-29-2017, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Okay. Don't. Our military operates under their direction. So you are saying our military sucks too. Just want to get all you opinions down.
I stand and salute the flag every single time, I don't go to my knees. I am from a family of Vets so don't even go there.

So you support the Vietnam War and Invading Iraq? Explain your support.

Old 09-29-2017, 09:49 PM

Quote:
I stand and salute the flag every single time, I don't go to my knees. I am from a family of Vets so don't even go there.
I am a vet. As I said before nobody speaks for all vets. And I have seen your posts attempting to do so. That is my point.

Old 09-29-2017, 09:50 PM

Quote:
I am a vet. As I said before nobody speaks for all vets. And I have seen your posts attempting to do so. That is my point.
Not the troops but the decisions from the top are the issue.

Old 09-29-2017, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Not the troops but the decisions from the top are the issue.
Lol. Yeah. The enlisted are without sin. Sorry bud. Been there. Military is like any other cross section of life.

Old 09-29-2017, 11:04 PM

20,635 posts, read 8,398,436 times
Quote:
Well there's the agenda, the goals that the Trump Administration is supposed to push forward that they are failing miserably at. And, there is an attempt by the established Republicans like McConnell, Ryan, McCain and others in collaboration with established Democrats like Chuck and Nancy. Neither of these established party leaders like 45 bc he is arrogant, abrasive and has insulted many of them, not to mention he is an outsider.
Trump is exposing the obstruction and corruption whereby neither side of the aisle ever gets anything done. If Trump pushed through his agenda the masses would wonder why no establishment politician could ever get it done. The RINOs are being targeted and will be primaried and replaced by populist, Trump friendly candidates.

Peter Schweizer was on Tucker Carlson tonight (or was it Hannity?) talking about how Congress and staff seem to be exempt from insider stock trading laws and are making a fortune! The longer they stay in The Swamp the more money they make!

Old 09-30-2017, 04:18 AM

31,342 posts, read 14,108,713 times
Quote:
There is some truth to the Russian thing but overall it is really just a distraction for Hillary's horrible campaign. She should have picked Bernie as her running mate instead of pro-globalist, pro-TPP Tim Kaine. Bernie would have helped her carry the blue wall. Heck, she didn't even visit the states in the rust belt to say "hi", but just assumed she'd carry them. That's why she lost. Putin didnt tell her to neglect the rust belt working class, she did that on her own.

Also, the US has been influencing foreign elections for decades. It's hypocrisy for democrats to cry foul now, when they never batted an eye before. Obama tried to influence the Israeli election in 2014 to get Netanyahu out...not one democrat complained. Now...OMG!!!... Collusion!!!... Yeah, so what!
Every one of these statements is true. Every one of them.

Stop making excuses for Hillary, people!!!!

Old 09-30-2017, 04:41 AM

18,578 posts, read 10,511,631 times
Quote:
https://theintercept.com/2017/09/28/...rmissible-yet/

But this is no isolated incident. Quite the contrary: this has happened over and over and over again. Inflammatory claims about Russia get mindlessly hyped by media outlets, almost always based on nothing more than evidence-free claims from government officials, only to collapse under the slightest scrutiny, because they are entirely lacking in evidence.

Last week the story came out that the Russians attempted to hack the US voting systems. This week states have come forward to refute those claims. More fake news.
The OP is very much mistake and should learn to use Google.......

http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

Timeline Of Trump And Russia Mid-2016 Shows Parallels In Messaging : NPR
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies