Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2017, 06:54 PM

858 posts, read 707,395 times

Advertisements

This Golden State Warriors debacle makes me think about whether Trump will even run again...if he makes it there without being impeached at least. His ego couldn't take the fact that a championship team would turn down coming to the White House so he had to jump in and 'disinvite' them. I think that's telling.

I don't think he even thought he would win this election so why tempt fate twice. I wouldn't be surprised if his ego wouldn't be able to take a 2nd term loss...something which hardly ever happens so he decides to not run. He can easily say that he wants to go back to his business, he left the country in good shape and let Pence or someone else run. If they win, he gets to pat himself on the back. If they lose, he gets to put them down about how they weren't as good as him and he would have won if he ran. Either way, it's a win-win for him...and we know that is all he really cares about anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2017, 06:59 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,219,550 times
We'll see what happens

Old 09-23-2017, 07:11 PM

1,196 posts, read 838,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahboy79 View Post
This Golden State Warriors debacle makes me think about whether Trump will even run again...if he makes it there without being impeached at least. His ego couldn't take the fact that a championship team would turn down coming to the White House so he had to jump in and 'disinvite' them. I think that's telling.

I don't think he even thought he would win this election so why tempt fate twice. I wouldn't be surprised if his ego wouldn't be able to take a 2nd term loss...something which hardly ever happens so he decides to not run. He can easily say that he wants to go back to his business, he left the country in good shape and let Pence or someone else run. If they win, he gets to pat himself on the back. If they lose, he gets to put them down about how they weren't as good as him and he would have won if he ran. Either way, it's a win-win for him...and we know that is all he really cares about anyway.
BECAUSE OF DEMOCRATS, TRUMP HAS 55 PERCENT CHANCE IN 2020 from Bloomberg

Forget the questionable tweets, the thus-far failed attempt to repeal and replace Obamacare and even the ongoing chaos at the White House. None of that matters when it comes to the long-way-off 2020 presidential election, according to billionaire and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

Instead, it’s the Democratic Party’s ineptitude or ability to create a clear message that he says gives President Donald Trump a 55 percent chance at re-election

Old 09-23-2017, 07:19 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,638,621 times
Not only will he run but he will win.
The Dems hate America and what it stands for isn't a winning message. It does seem to be the one they are going with. Haven't heard any other message and nothing on policy.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:28 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,592,604 times
I've been predicting since November that this will be his only term. I don't think he really wanted the job in the first place, he just wanted to stir things up for everyone else.

I think he was just as surprised that he won as Clinton was.

I say this is his only term.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:31 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,265,944 times
Golden State is in California......Trump proved he can with the W.H. without California so try again...

the people that got political were some players in the team who obviously didn't vote for Trump....outside of Oakland/Bay area, nobody cares and by 2020 nobody will remember this.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:32 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Not only will he run but he will win.
The Dems hate America and what it stands for isn't a winning message. It does seem to be the one they are going with. Haven't heard any other message and nothing on policy.
Hey! Pass that over here, sounds like some good stuff ya got there......

Old 09-23-2017, 07:32 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,791,571 times
He'll be reelected again, easily.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:35 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,265,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I've been predicting since November that this will be his only term. I don't think he really wanted the job in the first place, he just wanted to stir things up for everyone else.

I think he was just as surprised that he won as Clinton was.

I say this is his only term.

maybe because you drink the kool-aid from the MSM....many that voted for Trump always knew he had a chance that's why he won 30 states because people went to the polls and voted for him, states that have never gone Republican since Reagan, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

He won Florida, Ohio, and Iowa, states that Obama won in 2008 & 2012.

The #1 reason Trump always had a shot, Hillary Clinton was his opponent.....enough said!

Old 09-23-2017, 07:41 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Will he run? He hardly walks. He was driven in a golf cart on a European trip while the other world leaders walked a few thousand feet. He drives his golf cart onto the green at golf courses because he's unable to walk the extra 25 feet.

What's next, will they begin to shuttle him in a golf cart from WH door, across the WH law and to the helicopter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies