Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 05:53 AM

12,036 posts, read 6,567,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Close confidant of comey...enough said.
My thoughts exactly.
Drain the swamp -- especially any leftover corrupt swampy Obama DOJ people.....
The most corrupted DOJ in my lifetime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2017, 06:01 AM

45,354 posts, read 60,546,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
How can any decent person not hate a man who mocks handicapped people and brags about sexual assault. He`s quite the role model for children...you think?
Except Biden didn't run for President this time.

Old 09-27-2017, 06:37 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,956,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
My thoughts exactly.
Why? There is no evidence Obama was corrupt, and plenty of evidence Trump is.

Old 09-27-2017, 06:52 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,284,629 times
This is the guy that didn't want to remove marijuana from schedule I, let's be real here, it's because they would lose funding. Although I don't think it will get any better under a Trump.

Old 09-27-2017, 06:54 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,108,703 times
It's funny how so many people have been both fired by Trump ("I hire only the best people) and how many have resigned...

and Trump supporters have no answer for it because they know Trump is an idiot, so they decline to discuss/address the actual information in the OP and just make random comments like "don't let the door hit you on the way out" and "Does the DEA have any respect for the law?"

Poor Trump supporters, it must be difficult trying to defend him everyday LOL.

Old 09-27-2017, 06:55 AM
Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,069,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
If he's an Obama holdover, why didn't he leave sooner? Maybe he's leaving now since Sessions said he wanted to give everyone lie detector tests to see who was leaking.
Then the chart would spike for everyone taking the test.

Old 09-27-2017, 06:57 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,284,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
It's funny how so many people have been both fired by Trump ("I hire only the best people) and how many have resigned...

and Trump supporters have no answer for it because they know Trump is an idiot, so they decline to discuss/address the actual information in the OP and just make random comments like "don't let the door hit you on the way out" and "Does the DEA have any respect for the law?"

You call out posters for not addressing the topic and then you do the exact same thing?

Anyway, who appoints this position?

Old 09-27-2017, 06:58 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
This is the guy that didn't want to remove marijuana from schedule I, let's be real here, it's because they would lose funding. Although I don't think it will get any better under a Trump.
Yep, it's a good thing this guy is done but it's not likely to get better. I can't get behind a guy that wants people arrested for smoking a plant.

Old 09-27-2017, 06:59 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post

This guy is NOT the best. Granted, Trump will likely not replace him with our best but this guy stepping down is a good thing.

Old 09-27-2017, 07:17 AM

25,957 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
If he's an Obama holdover, why didn't he leave sooner? Maybe he's leaving now since Sessions said he wanted to give everyone lie detector tests to see who was leaking.
He is an Obama holdover: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.e05ad5fdf7dc So, he should have been gone a few months ago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Close confidant of comey...enough said.
Yes, per the article I reference above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Don't let the door hit you on the way out
He should have went through the doorway months ago along with Comey.

Quote:
Jeff Sessions has deported thousands of MS13 gang members and other illegal felons. That's one example of respect for the rule of law.
Their Trump hatred gets in the way of logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Wanting to steal peoples private property is not a sign of someone that believes in the rule of law
You mean seizing property from criminals, those that obtained it because of the crimes they were committing? You have an issue with that? It is the law! Civil Asset Forfeiture. Don't commit crimes, and it won't be an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
How can any decent person not hate a man who mocks handicapped people and brags about sexual assault. He`s quite the role model for children...you think?
You are talking about 2 different men, Obama mocks the handicapped (I remember as I have an adult son with DS):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HOBTUCv4o0

And women:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhzi34uU4EY

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
My thoughts exactly.
Exactly. I am sure some that are resigning are doing so before they are kicked to the curb, I suspect Trump gives them a hint that their number is up, Comey was not smart enough to take the hint, this guy must have been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
Let's keep in mind that crime families stuff the pockets of these people with money in order to keep the illegal drugs flowing freely.

There is no "war on drugs". It appears to be mostly a sham. I think the ones in the news that are caught are competitors that come into the territory of long established operations. The long established operations have paid a lot to be in those positions, so the law is enforced against the competitors that come in on their action.

If the war is won, the funding would go away. Over a trillion dollars have been spent, many communities have come to count on the income pouring in and the jobs it creates. Since losing so many jobs in our country, the war on drugs, prison and poverty industries, health insurance and big pharma are pretty much all we have, makes for a sorry situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies