Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 04:24 PM

915 posts, read 1,617,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post

Another Tawana Brawley incident brought to you by..........ALllllllllllllll Sharpton!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2017, 04:44 PM

31,285 posts, read 20,623,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I wondered how long it would take for someone to make a false flag accusation. Only one post in! You guys are on the ball this morning.
Obviously, you were not on the ball. Feeling kinda silly now?

Old 11-09-2017, 05:23 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,900,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
I can't wait until the unhinged left wing extremist who did this is identified. It's almost certainly the work of some disaffected liberal.
Well, I was right again.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:59 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,462,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Uggabugga it's on the front page of CNN last I checked so there goes the whole "media conspiracy" meme you were trying to push yesterday.

Maybe unlike the posters that we're mocking for not returning to the thread after ridiculing people who wanted to wait to see if it was real or not, you'll return to retract your claims that the MSM wouldn't cover this story as it collapsed.

Racist graffiti at Air Force Academy: A black cadet wrote it - CNN
Big deal. One person thought CNN wouldn't cover the story. Big deal, CNN reported on its website that a black guy committed the 'hoax,' i.e. hate crime. I don't watch tv news, but I'd bet the CNN tv coverage is like the anti-Trump, pro-D opinion piece on its web front page today:

Air Force Academy hoax doesn't change the overall picture on hate crimes (Opinion) - CNN

Old 11-10-2017, 07:39 AM

10,802 posts, read 14,861,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
Let's give it some time now. It's a 50/50 chance that it might have been done by a Black person given past history.
Odds are a whole lot better than being 50/50.

I would put odds at 98/2. The trick is getting old and tired.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:50 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,345,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzfroggez View Post
Another Tawana Brawley incident brought to you by..........ALllllllllllllll Sharpton!
The poverty and race pimps encourage this sort of behavior. They aren't interested in truth or justice or actually helping people. They have an interest in making sure that people remain in poverty and that there are 'racist' events happening daily, otherwise they'd be out of a job!

Old 11-10-2017, 08:13 AM

13,608 posts, read 20,661,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
The poverty and race pimps encourage this sort of behavior. They aren't interested in truth or justice or actually helping people. They have an interest in making sure that people remain in poverty and that there are 'racist' events happening daily, otherwise they'd be out of a job!
That has been true for quite some time. What mystifies me is why so many daft white liberals buy into it over and over.

Do they think their faux moral stance would save them from false accusations?

Old 11-10-2017, 08:21 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,345,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
That has been true for quite some time. What mystifies me is why so many daft white liberals buy into it over and over.

Do they think their faux moral stance would save them from false accusations?
I'd say that most liberals really just don't understand it nor do they have the necessary information to be able to understand it. I'm amazed just how little liberals know and understand essentially everything. Their minds work on outrage and indignation, not knowledge or facts.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:25 AM

77,728 posts, read 59,858,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Big deal. One person thought CNN wouldn't cover the story. Big deal, CNN reported on its website that a black guy committed the 'hoax,' i.e. hate crime. I don't watch tv news, but I'd bet the CNN tv coverage is like the anti-Trump, pro-D opinion piece on its web front page today:

Air Force Academy hoax doesn't change the overall picture on hate crimes (Opinion) - CNN
Totally different discussion point. I myself (search function if you don't believe me) have stated on this forum that CNN has gone hard left since 2016 and I'm a 20+ year CNN guy and not some partisan hack either.

However, there is a HUGE difference in claiming they wouldn't even publish the news and noting that their Op-ed pieces are left oriented. (which they are).

I mean imagine some left winger claiming FOX wouldn't even cover the story when it first came out (which they did). THAT is the same argument being made by the posters here and are you really
going to join that chorus?

That's absolutely not the same thing as saying a news outlet is left (or right) biased.

Old 11-10-2017, 10:57 AM

45,264 posts, read 26,764,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post

CNN covered it... or maybe it was a funeral judging from the tone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ex1ml48k68

The CNN reporter said it was unfortunate: After a month long investigation officials at the school now say it was all a hoax perpetrated by one of the black students… The speech still stands, the words ring true it’s just unfortunate to learn who wrote it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies