Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2017, 11:59 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,881,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Not sure why they call them that, should be called jam-o-matic.
I would say he probably had a few ready to do, clear the weapon, load another mag...or go to weapon #2. Explains the pauses in fire. Tripod is how he kept all that bump-fire steady on target.
This wacko prepared for all contingencies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2017, 12:02 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,974,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I am starting to wonder about the girlfriend. Now it is coming out that she was wired 100,000 prior to the shooting. I am wondering if she knew, left to go home and that was her compensation. Does anyone think she is going to willingly come back to the US? Maybe the FBI took the "person of interest" label off of her just to entice her to come back willingly? Just seems very odd.
Technically they are saying that he wired it to the Philippines not directly to her. Logical assumption, but keeping things factual here.

Old 10-03-2017, 12:03 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,717,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
There's a video that may show a second gun being fired from a room much lower than the 32nd floor of that hotel. I wish they had cell phones back when JFK was shot.
And yet, the only broken windows are on the 32nd floor, corner suite # 32135.

Old 10-03-2017, 12:04 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,095,198 times
Any one have ANY decent history on this guy?

Psychopathic bank robber daddy?

Gambling?

Millionaire?

This guy was homicidally angry and determined to kill. Nothing fits so far.

Old 10-03-2017, 12:05 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,977,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Technically they are saying that he wired it to the Philippines not directly to her. Logical assumption, but keeping things factual here.
Ok, sorry. I did not see that.
I guess its possible he was just wiring money to random accounts in the Philippines

Old 10-03-2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Don't think the brother is giving a straight story, his mannerisms and body language make me think he is hiding something.
I don't know. Imagine if your sibling was the shooter. You know that a percentage of the public will never believe you , no matter what.

Old 10-03-2017, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Is it possible I wonder if the second muzzle flash that people are reporting is actually just a reflection of the 32nd story flash bouncing back off another building?
The only broken windows are on the 32nd floor, corner suite # 32135.

Old 10-03-2017, 12:09 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,866,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Ok, sorry. I did not see that.
I guess its possible he was just wiring money to random accounts in the Philippines
There are many possibilities. I'm mindful that her ex-husband was being touted as the shooter yesterday, from right-wing sources, and that he and his family received death threats. Maybe the accusations against her should take a rest until more information is forthcoming.

Old 10-03-2017, 12:10 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,127,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
I would say he probably had a few ready to do, clear the weapon, load another mag...or go to weapon #2. Explains the pauses in fire. Tripod is how he kept all that bump-fire steady on target.
This wacko prepared for all contingencies.
The problem is that any wacko could have rained destruction on crowds at that height; he did not have to use 'traditional' or 'modified' weapons. Of course the weapons made it 'easier' for him to rain destruction from a distance and kill as many as he did. But I can imagine other scenarios, at that height, where no guns would be involved and the death toll could possibly be higher.

This shooter's background suggest that he had issues that might have stemmed back to his father? But it is still too early to say.

Where is the left condemning legalized gambling; I am sure that played a part in this massacre.

Old 10-03-2017, 12:14 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,643,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
The whole story is very fishy. Amazed how many people believe what the press tells them. Stories coming in of both the acoustics and the wounds themselves pointing to multiple shooters.
oh for god's sake! the EVIL press is reporting what they are being told by various officials and investigators. the real press, anyway. can't say the same for nutcase blogs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies