Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2017, 01:46 PM

20,863 posts, read 9,515,083 times

Advertisements

How's this for a conspiracy theory?

The guy at the Reno anti-Trump protest really was the shooter, except that he wasn't really the shooter. There were Russian spies in the rooms adjacent to his who decided to frame him while they, themselves did all the dirty work. They killed him to make it look like he did it. They chose that guy because they could make it look like an anti-Trump person did the shooting. Paddock himself was really just there on his usual gambling trip in one of his usual rooms. The Russian spies, of course, used him in their ongoing effort to seed discord among Americans, in addition to the efforts they put forth to ensure a Trump win.

Not bad for a conspiracy theory, eh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2017, 01:47 PM

8,079 posts, read 10,070,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I agree with both of you. I am done trying to reason with them.

Missed the original reference, but have concluded that the whole "gun" thing is without reason. We have guns. Guns kill people. Mass slaughter seems to be something we are quite comfortable with. No one ever does anything longer term every time we have a bunch of people killed, regardless of how heinous the event (thinking about children in Newtown, for example). It is just part of our society. Large slaughters of people. Yawn. Nobody cares after a few days. Sad. Aren't we progressive?

21,989 posts, read 15,702,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It is also connected to the one next door, the pyramid one. I stayed there once, and there is an underground mall and access which connects the two resorts.
Yes and all one would have to do if asked by security is make an off-hand remark about all the shopping they just did and their spouse was going to be so mad. The security guard would laugh.

3,841 posts, read 1,977,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Was political affiliation identified by each concert attendee? I may not be a country music fan but I know people that make assumptions about the military and many of my liberal family have served. The shooter himself was a country music fan according to his brother and he attended concerts in Las Vegas. It sounds like he chose this concert because it provided 22,000 targets inside of a fenced and walled in location easily targeted from a high rise window.
Nobody knows why he did it.
He could have done it because he hated Trump and their supporters. He could have done it because he tried to get that country singers autograph and was ignored, he could have done it because he wanted tickets to the festival but it was sold out... we do not know yet. I have a feeling the FBI may but is not disclosing it yet. Maybe they feel someone helped him.. we will see.

Old 10-03-2017, 01:49 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
How's this for a conspiracy theory?

The guy at the Reno anti-Trump protest really was the shooter, except that he wasn't really the shooter. There were Russian spies in the rooms adjacent to his who decided to frame him while they, themselves did all the dirty work. They killed him to make it look like he did it. They chose that guy because they could make it look like an anti-Trump person did the shooting. Paddock himself was really just there on his usual gambling trip in one of his usual rooms. The Russian spies, of course, used him in their ongoing effort to seed discord among Americans, in addition to the efforts they put forth to ensure a Trump win.

Not bad for a conspiracy theory, eh?
Only James Bond could pull that out of his arse.

Old 10-03-2017, 01:49 PM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Yeah, me too. Those types of people are as deplorable as the person committing the crime.
To you a conspiracy nut is as deplorable as a mass murderer?!

Old 10-03-2017, 01:50 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,702,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Nobody knows why he did it.
He could have done it because he hated Trump and their supporters. He could have done it because he tried to get that country singers autograph and was ignored, he could have done it because he wanted tickets to the festival but it was sold out... we do not know yet. I have a feeling the FBI may but is not disclosing it yet. Maybe they feel someone helped him.. we will see.
He could have done it because he was just diagnosed with an illness and was angry. He could have a long term pain affliction. He could have wanted to gain the infamy of killing so many. If the smoke alarms hadn't gone off identifying his room, he would have had even more time to kill.

Old 10-03-2017, 01:51 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
He could have done it because he was just diagnosed with an illness and was angry. He could have a long term pain affliction. He could have wanted to gain the infamy of killing so many. If they smoke alarms hadn't gone off identifying his room, he would have had even more time to kill.
It is a miracle he didn't kill more. I am guessing he may have run out of ammo too.

Old 10-03-2017, 01:52 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,083,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
To you a conspiracy nut is as deplorable as a mass murderer?!
Yeah. They do.

And they wonder why there can be little (if any) progress one way or the other to move forward on the discussion (outside of "ban all guns").

Old 10-03-2017, 01:53 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,996,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
what ever happened with fingerprint technology? oh my god! gun owners had heart attacks over that!

why? would that be taking rights away somehow?

after the NRA reacted to that I've heard not even a peep.

there are many things that could stem the growing tide of gun murders.

What do you do with those that have no fingerprints or those who's prints are so faint they don't scan?

I'm in that group, can't use the phones or computers that use fingerprint ID to open.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies