Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2017, 07:32 AM

210 posts, read 97,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
oooh, chuck is CIA! LOL

got a dossier on everyone he doesn't like!
I'm trembling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2017, 07:33 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,507,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
This is very sad. More evil showing itself in this city. I believe it's all spiritual and I am thankful to have a savior and protector that I can pray and thank with all this chaos going on, and for my children's protection too. I will pray for the victims' families and the victims themselves.
So God was behind this? Why did He pick Las Vegas?

Old 10-02-2017, 07:34 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,977,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Trump tweeted his "warmest condolences" to the victims. Even when he tries to sound consoling he comes across as a total clown. He is so far in over his head as President.
Really?

Someone else sounds like a total clown, just saying.

Old 10-02-2017, 07:35 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,595,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
YOU KEEP DEFLECTING.

So are you saying that we should do nothing?
There are things that can be done.

How about charging people who commit crimes with weapons and make them serve their full sentences?

That will reduce amount of people murdered by ex cons with guns who ignore gun laws.

You can't stop a nut job who is determined to kill. Well, I guess we can forbid people from being out in public without a good reason. Would that be your next step in violating our rights in order to battle this?

33,521 posts, read 37,118,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
no, it doesn't. any person can be evil. calling someone an animal means they are not even considered to be human. big difference.
Maybe calling someone an animal is a compliment, after all what other creature kills their own kind so needlessly the way humans do? None that I can think of.

50,232 posts, read 46,991,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
Well he had lots of guns so.....

Poor people can't have a convert without being shot at, so something must be done. Kicking people out of the country seems like the easiest way to go about it. Rather it be Muslims or white people with guns.
How would you go about kicking out half the population of the United States? This should be good...

Old 10-02-2017, 07:36 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,520,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Well ... conservatives are going to say it was a liberal.

Liberals are going to say its because of Trump 'the great divider'.

All in the name of some perceived political gain.

The truth is ... it was just a psychopath and he is dead now, as he should be.

Thoughts go out to those injured and the families of those murdered.
no matter how psychopathic he was, you will greatly anger leftists by pointing it out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanafricanAmerican View Post
The point that person made still holds True. They will immediately say he was mentally ill. All the white mass shooters have all been called mentally ill. While others are called animals smh. Again the white man is just as dangerous as some of those radical Muslims extremists.

Old 10-02-2017, 07:37 AM

25,838 posts, read 16,513,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Maybe calling someone an animal is a compliment, after all what other creature kills their own kind so needlessly the way humans do? None that I can think of.
I think you are correct. We are the only animals on Earth that kill each other out of spite or greed or jealousy. It's a sick reality.

18,984 posts, read 9,066,710 times
Remember on 9/24, in the thread of the last mass shooting, when I said why bother to talk about it when nothing will be done to stem the carnage and there will be another one in another 10 days anyway? I was off by three days.

And again, since we will do nothing to actually address the root problem of the gun culture in this country, this will be just another one of the many in the mass shooting column in the United States of America.

And in another few weeks there will be another one...

We have come to accept that this is what life in America should be. We should at the very least own that truism and stop feigning outrage every time it happens since WE are the ones who make it possible by our own refusal to deal with the problem.

12,755 posts, read 9,640,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Again, using simple logic, the guy didn't have a record of any kind that I know of so you would accomplish that...how?
well, he owned about ten rifles, that might be a clue. how many rifles can one person use at the same time?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies