Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2017, 10:30 AM

12,026 posts, read 6,556,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
Half of the BLM protesters were were White, yet you choose to only criticize the Black protesters.

And you guys wonder why you're called racists.
LOL I didn't criticize black BLM protestors.
No, I don't wonder why you call anyone white who leans conservative racist -- I know why you do.
I was a democrat for decades, I know the "republicans are all racists" spiel well. I know the whole liberal indoctrination you've been fed your whole life. So I am not surprised when a white person accidently throws a banana peel on a tree limb, and they are shamed and labeled a racist.....

I've had more minority friends, students, and employees in my lifetime than the majority of white liberal posters here. I've heard black commentators question the same thing as in my earlier post -- so those black commentators are all racists according to your logic......

Last edited by mountainrose; 10-05-2017 at 10:45 AM..

Old 10-05-2017, 10:47 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,083,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
LOL I didn't criticize black BLM protestors.
No, I don't wonder why you call anyone white who leans conservative racist -- I know why you do.
I was a democrat for decades, I know the "republicans are all racists" spiel well. I know the whole liberal indoctrination you've been fed your whole life. So I am not surprised when a white person accidently throws a banana peel on a tree limb, and they are shamed and labeled a racist.....

I've have more minority friends, students, and employees in my lifetime than the majority of white liberal posters here. I've heard black commentators question the same thing as in my earlier post -- so those black commentators are all racists according to your logic......
And the guy that accused you of being racist didn't even give an opinion on the topic of the thread--BLM vs. the ACLU. Just goes off with accusations of racism. So I can guess where he stands.

Old 10-05-2017, 11:00 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,507,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
And the guy that accused you of being racist didn't even give an opinion on the topic of the thread--BLM vs. the ACLU. Just goes off with accusations of racism. So I can guess where he stands.
slatty prefers to run from thread to thread looking for posts or posters he can label 'racist'.

wonder if he agrees with labeling liberalism as 'white supremacy'?

Old 10-05-2017, 12:31 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,940,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
slatty prefers to run from thread to thread looking for posts or posters he can label 'racist'.

wonder if he agrees with labeling liberalism as 'white supremacy'?
All the usual suspects will avoid this new reality... it is cognitive dissonance. They simply won't be able to accept that their postmodern hellspawn have turned on them.

Old 10-05-2017, 01:01 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,341,308 times
The Left is like the proverbial dog chasing his own tail.

Old 10-05-2017, 01:02 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,207,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
just a tad ironic too.
Very delicious irony.

Feeding frenzy among liberals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.